Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

town button?

This is a discussion on town button? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there is any town button? :blink: :blink: i always use copy past /town...
Page: 4

Banned

there is any town button? :blink: :blink:

i always use copy past /town

Can1bal

too complicated for me id rather die[/b]
    +1

startrizerg

its lame button never work on time when u need it ... normal xp time i click it woot works , .. in cz i was sitting in middle bowl there like 100000 orc coming i though i could town zz click the freakin button like 5 - 10 time lame button didnt work , same when 2 -3 sin ligth feet and sliding u from behind even if i hv full hp lame button just dont work . i never open inventory by icon rest all is use there shortcuts ..
    while runing from lot of orcs i need to keep healing i cant type / town then thats like loss of 1 hp pot or 2 means loss of 1k hp ..
    so when i m getting chase by bundle i normaly press h keep runing from w and click town by clicking in command meanu thats most comfortable to me .

shanttelimi

i never thought any one ever actually pressed the Invetory button or the character stat button on the bottom of the screen O_o i always pressed U K I etc

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i never thought any one ever actually pressed the Invetory button or the character stat button on the bottom of the screen O_o i always pressed U K I etc[/b]
    lol

tommyleonghk

do not spam town button...lolz...

warriors towned at paramun party and i was getting owned.... spamming town button...didnt work...lol...but i didnt die...so....w/e

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234