Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Are Town Nova's Illegal Now?

This is a discussion on Are Town Nova's Illegal Now? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; obviously here i'm not talking about the abusive way, dead noob etc, just i've reached the point where i can ...
Page: 1

Default Are Town Nova's Illegal Now?

obviously here i'm not talking about the abusive way, dead noob etc, just i've reached the point where i can safely-ish tank the towers... which we did today, but then at the same time i was then informed that because CZ towns are considered a 'Safe Zone' where it is considered a bannable offence to attack somebody from the other nation.

If thats the case why make tankable towers instead of a big wall? :S

DisillusionedIdealogue

Default Re: Are Town Nova's Illegal Now?

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    How would you get out from the town then lol? ladders inside the walls? :P

Also, they would need to make the walls pretty thick lol, if not you can tp a mage past them, then this mage tps all others...

But it might be a good idea lol, if done well the walls could probably look cool too.

Cocaine

and if its banable to legally tank towers, is townspike bannable?

Wextor

agreed
    I've tanked town multiple times it's not anything really that hard.
    But if it is banable it's gay

TunaFishyMe

was that you today?

DieWithMyKiss

obviously here i'm not talking about the abusive way, dead noob etc, just i've reached the point where i can safely-ish tank the towers... which we did today, but then at the same time i was then informed that because CZ towns are considered a 'Safe Zone' where it is considered a bannable offence to attack somebody from the other nation.

Wow, i'm asking this question in a serious manner, ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? Yeah, they put the towers there to let the opposit nation in, thats liek saying "is stealing illegal? If so why take out cops and put automatic machine guns in the stores" obviously the towers hit you for 1k dmg to keep you out. God you're fucking stupid.

EDIT: and about ur stupid comment "If thats the case why make tankable towers instead of a big wall?" thats like saying "why are cops killable, its illegal why not make them robots? idiot.

if it was edana.... then yes :P

as for getting out of walls etc, easily done, with ramps and windows etc, like the war castles

and die with my kiss.... you sure made me look like a retard..... you da man dawg!!!!!!!!!!

prick... got some obsession with cops and robots or something, was robocop on tv tonight or something?

if you'd played this game back when it was KO you'd know that town novas were common and legal... so just because the damage goes up we're to pressume its now bannable?

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss

Wow, i'm asking this question in a serious manner, ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? *Yeah, they put the towers there to let the opposit nation in, thats liek saying "is stealing illegal? *If so why take out cops and put automatic machine guns in the stores" *obviously the towers hit you for 1k dmg to keep you out. *God you're fucking stupid.

EDIT: and about ur stupid comment "If thats the case why make tankable towers instead of a big wall?" *thats like saying "why are cops killable, its illegal why not make them robots? idiot.
    Right ... so why not just make the towers a 1 hit kill ? no part of CZ is classfiied as a safe zone to my knowledge and it is the same way in Jpko since ur taking a high risk to get those np (getting exp'd) i don't think it should be considered wrong.

TunaFishyMe

sorry for off topic lol who plays your account now? on diez

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    sorry for off topic lol who plays your account now? on diez
    Hydr0 still and sometimes Ap0phis..... gah that was a mistake :lol: <3 mark baba

TunaFishyMe

anyways, you are a moron diewithmykiss. how many times do i have to tell you that? if cz town was truly meant to be a "safezone" they programmers can just make it where damage on that area doesnt hurt the players like the safezones at wars. Dont compare the real world with the virtual world if you dont know how to apply some common sense. Anything can be done in a game.

let me tell you one more time, you are a moron. please.please die

DisillusionedIdealogue

and die with my kiss.... you sure made me look like a retard..... you da man dawg!!!!!!!!!!

prick... got some obsession with cops and robots or something, was robocop on tv tonight or something?
    +1 :P

And yes they upped the dmg but some can still tank them. I also agree that it'd be silly to ban for doing town bomb if you do it legitimately ( no dead noob char sitting in the middle of all the towers).

EatMeTheMage

no one talk about paddy that way except me h43r:

Haxium

they said a long time ago on website that orc base/human base was a safe zone and be there was bannable. I guess its the same for spiketown/tank town/run through town and whatever u want with town in it

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DieWithMyKiss)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE

Wow, i'm asking this question in a serious manner, ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? Yeah, they put the towers there to let the opposit nation in, thats liek saying "is stealing illegal? If so why take out cops and put automatic machine guns in the stores" obviously the towers hit you for 1k dmg to keep you out. God you're fucking stupid.

EDIT: and about ur stupid comment "If thats the case why make tankable towers instead of a big wall?" thats like saying "why are cops killable, its illegal why not make them robots? idiot.[/b]
    ZZZ He just wants to know if he'll get banned. We're talking about K2 GMs here, so they don't always follow logic. cool off. Jesus.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast