Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Are Town Nova's Illegal Now?

This is a discussion on Are Town Nova's Illegal Now? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Actually I'd say you would come closer to getting banned for something silly like that than you would for using ...
Page: 2

SaltyTaco

Actually I'd say you would come closer to getting banned for something silly like that than you would for using koxp to lvl to 70.

Sad but true, the GM's at k2 are a total and complete failure.

iwanttopk

if it was a "safe zone" shouldnt the towers do like.... 2000 dmg? it would keep ppl away

DieWithMyKiss

hey shithead, they don't one hit you for a reason, I can't tell yuo how many times i've gotten too close by mistake, lag or w/e and im gratefull they dont 1 , also if it wasent a safe zone, why put them there at all? And because they give a little leway newbs take that for granted and feel the need to abuse it. People like you fuck this game up, people who feel that every little thing that isnt perfect is a great oppertunity to abuse it and gain from it, but in the long run you're hurting yourself. So next time, because you don't get 1 hit by a tiwer, appreciate it, don't abuse it.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss
    hey shithead, they don't one hit you for a reason, I can't tell yuo how many times i've gotten too close by mistake, lag or w/e and im gratefull they dont 1 , also if it wasent a safe zone, why put them there at all? And because they give a little leway newbs take that for granted and feel the need to abuse it. People like you fuck this game up, people who feel that every little thing that isnt perfect is a great oppertunity to abuse it and gain from it, but in the long run you're hurting yourself. *So next time, because you don't get 1 hit by a tiwer, appreciate it, don't abuse it.
    Hi, we all disagree with you.
    You're a fucking moron.
    Please get a brain.

If they wanted it a safe zone they would have made it like the lunar war jails. But guess what THEY'RE NOT.

You're a dumbass, just because your newb ass can't tank towers doesn't mean others can't. Get a life, get some friends, because your forum trolling and big e-ego doesn't help you here, it'll just give you a moronic reputation.

Originally posted by lutz

You're a fucking moron.
    Please get a brain.

If they wanted it a safe zone they would have made it like the lunar war jails. *But guess what THEY'RE NOT.

You're a dumbass, just because your newb ass can't tank towers doesn't mean others can't. *Get a life, get some friends, because your forum trolling and big e-ego doesn't help you here, it'll just give you a moronic reputation.

+1

:P

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss
    hey shithead, they don't one hit you for a reason, I can't tell yuo how many times i've gotten too close by mistake, lag or w/e and im gratefull they dont 1 , also if it wasent a safe zone, why put them there at all? And because they give a little leway newbs take that for granted and feel the need to abuse it. People like you fuck this game up, people who feel that every little thing that isnt perfect is a great oppertunity to abuse it and gain from it, but in the long run you're hurting yourself. *So next time, because you don't get 1 hit by a tiwer, appreciate it, don't abuse it.
    zzzz they put it there so that there is challenge for those who are brave and skilled enough to tank or get in undetected. If they were meant to protect everything why cant they see a stealth assassin? maybe because it is to prevent noobs like you from running in. CZ is not a place for you. They were placed there to protect you incase you teleported there by accident. But for those who are skilled and can tank the towers, they open a treasure chest to a shitload of np. Btw, I dont know how many times youve been to CZ but i dont see a bunch of noobs sitting there because they feel safe with towers around them. Noobs are not meant to be there.

fucking idiot.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DieWithMyKiss
    zzzz they put it there so that there is challenge for those who are brave and skilled enough to tank or get in undetected. If they were meant to protect everything why cant they see a stealth assassin? maybe because it is to prevent noobs like you from running in. CZ is not a place for you. They were placed there to protect you incase you teleported there by accident. But for those who are skilled and can tank the towers, they open a treasure chest to a shitload of np. Btw, I dont know how many times youve been to CZ but i dont see a bunch of noobs sitting there because they feel safe with towers around them. Noobs are not meant to be there.

fucking idiot.[/b]
    He probably gets townspiked everyday by sins with Dual Sword Breakers +6 =( and gets 1 -hit.

Poor you

sophiem

i saw the new ko in japko, so new cw there and no way some1 will try tanked it will be just losing exp... nothing elss :P

bleaF

Originally posted by EatMeTheMage
    no one talk about paddy that way except me h43r:
    sorry for off topic but.. why are u calling Steven for paddy? :P

Cava

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DieWithMyKiss
    You're a fucking moron.
    Please get a brain.

If they wanted it a safe zone they would have made it like the lunar war jails. But guess what THEY'RE NOT.

You're a dumbass, just because your newb ass can't tank towers doesn't mean others can't. Get a life, get some friends, because your forum trolling and big e-ego doesn't help you here, it'll just give you a moronic reputation.

[/b]
    i love u lutz carry my babies pls.

apoth0r

DieWithMyKiss is a new target
    Hello there faghead, when you post on these forums about a sensible/resonable topic, in the real world anyway, you respond with respect and stay on topic rather then throwing insults in to broaden your already weak vocabulary.
    So next time don't bother posting you little prat.

Tanking towers the real way for the win, it is legal and it will remain so as long as the GM's don't suddenly change their logic on this.

SiegeR

Originally posted by CakeAndCookies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CakeAndCookies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz

You're a fucking moron.
    Please get a brain.

If they wanted it a safe zone they would have made it like the lunar war jails. *But guess what THEY'RE NOT.

You're a dumbass, just because your newb ass can't tank towers doesn't mean others can't. *Get a life, get some friends, because your forum trolling and big e-ego doesn't help you here, it'll just give you a moronic reputation.

+1

:P[/b]
    +2

but even its bannable zone so why the hell we have mages still abusig this bug and novaing all day the towns and they still can play?

dont be nerveous u cant be ban

Zike

well they can make town zone like in moradon
    where humans or orcs cant attack each other

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12