Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

TP Gates not safe anymore

This is a discussion on TP Gates not safe anymore within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol danny only way u could solo a dm is it was massives and yet you would need spam 1920, ...
Page: 2

FoShOO

lol danny only way u could solo a dm is it was massives and yet you would need spam 1920, when I massive a DM i spam 480 on my DM partner. You my friend would need 1920 lol.

Originally posted by MarvinTheMartian
    overlordmk2, guards get killed by dms? lol think not, ive watched guards tank troll king for 5 minutes , and hes just a lillll bit harder than a dm,hehe
    I've seen the guards in eslant get killed by dms several times

Dragonfaire

I tped to kalluga on my rezzer to rez Dumar at trolls and as soon as she spawned dead lol At least it was just my rezzer. The poor rezzer though she has been seriously delvled in rezzing Adis and Dumar :blink:

Mental_Anguish

Same thing happening on Karus side. TW at raon camp. lvl 35 Turk Archers ftw, nottttttttttt

OneStepCloser

lol

Originally posted by Hostage
    You take a SS? Proof gets people banned. *:lol:
    lmao, since when?

zenio

i remember old KO times when ppl lured tyons to Piana

lol danny only way u could solo a dm is it was massives and yet you would need spam 1920, when I massive a DM i spam 480 on my DM partner. You my friend would need 1920 lol.
    its possible to take DM solo - just slide

i did solo DM once took me 7 min (i mean solo without any priests or even debuffs)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12