Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

TPING inside warders Legit or Not ???

This is a discussion on TPING inside warders Legit or Not ??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by kin if mage tp'ing party inside warder with door close is illegal....then tp'ing party member out of ...
Page: 2

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by kin
    if mage tp'ing party inside warder with door close is illegal....then tp'ing party member out of jail while the jail door is close is also illegal...

both a minor bug...and i bet almost everyone abuse this jail tp bug...
    not if the mage got in while the doors were open...like sometimes people will try to trap people inside the warder to kill em so theyll open the door for like 5 sec then close it etc...if the mage gets in and hides and tp's the whole party while the doors are closed...then its legit

Gate7

Well I am of the opinion that if you get in legit then fine but when you arrive at the warder how do you know they got in legit ? It's a bit of technicallity I know, but still a problem.

I tend to see who is in that party inside the warder and decide whether they went in legit or not. Have been defending warders in DLW for ages and I know the ppl who abuse the wall/gate tping thing and also the ppl running throught the gate (Soul you really missed that one but it is possible to run inside through the door too). I tend to have no remorse tping my party in to defend in these cases.

However, attacking wise I really consider it a no no.

Thx for your opinions, I appologyze for the late respond had to go back to army :angry: . I wish K2 network was giving more info about all those things + it would help if they fix those things if it's a bug tping through wall then they should fix this but, I won't wait for that otherwise I can beter go play monopoly

New patch new bug ^^

fixed one bug created 2 new onces ^^

Good luck everyone

TheChupster

OMG so many hypocrites and liars in this game it's pathetic. Not naming names but if you were on the human side and in the Orc castle in this last afternoon war please think to your self of all the ppl you saw behind the Orc Prison over and over after we kept killing them and we'd see their names appear on the inside of the prison. Now imagine how they did that. hmm Everyone does it now cause if one side does it why not do it on the other. As far as warders, a mage (btw you probably know but I am a mage) goes inside a warder with a bunch of enemy (out numbering the shit out of you) and you manage to run and hide < LMFAO and then tp the group? Cam plz. TY for the laughs but that is as probable as me upgrading my Complete Pauldron to +9 with my luck meaning maybe 1 out of 1000 it would be possible. Funny how full of shit so many ppl are cause you have to keep that legit, pro and of course popular image in game. Please you can say whatever you want but look at yourselves and start being real.

Well come on.. what do you freaking expect in a bugged war when hh just camp teh jail? Orcs arent gonna say "oh look at the pretty light, lets follow it out of the jail entrance" -_- donating may be fun at times but not that fun. Anyways, Our oblivion party pushed out legitly friday, our mages killed a path thru all the humans, made it thru the front gate, pushed your warder, it got bugged.. had your lil jail rush come and almost kill us.. pushed again.. it unbugged, and killed it xD but yea i think people bugging thru da gate to get a warder shows how np hungry a person is.. come on its just 144 np T_T but Will if u wanna get wild advent and tp urself into there that's fine ^_^ just let me be in the party <_<

I can't see how a mage tp'ing someone in there should be bug abuse if he got in their legitly.

Mage enters warder

Mage closes gate

Mage tp's party

Teleport should not depend on if a door is closed or not. It's a magic spell. ooooohhhhhh magic.

i think they are talking about how some mages like go to the back of warder and tp ppl thru the wall, and if he tps another mage in, then a whole party can get inside the warder when the gate was closed teh whole time. There is also that bug where the gate looks open on ur screen and its really closed... but somehow you can still run in. I had that happens once back in the day.. and got owned by blood inside -_-

TheChupster

But Majix that was my point. I do it to when it's our own jail because everyone does it but it makes me laugh when so many ppl play innocent even when I have seen them do it my self and I know so many have also. That is all I was saying. The "Oh, I would never do that" attitude is what is so retarded. As far as a warder is concerned, that I would never do and I think it's just wrong. CaRnAgE and I use to guard the warder on one side every war and to see all the so called legit ppl come in through the back and sides was so rediculous. At least you are honest tho Majix so TY. Been a long time but still <3 man. :P

Banned Senior Member

I liked it when for some reason I had no gate and could just run into the warder but that has only happened twice everyother time it was the usual "tricks" to make sure I get to that warder first and camp it. And if Mental reads this, no it's not involving a relog <_< It's just knowing a way around the LF bug ^_^

And Majix..... shhhh

yeah several times ive run straight into the warder when the door has been shut for other people, which seems to upset them lol.

Of course tping through gate isnt legit otherwise they wouldnt ban people for doing it. Its kinda like diving in football though, everyone does it so much that its become part of the game. It can only be stopped by patching this bug, not by banning people though. TPing out of prison is done by EVERYONE yet somehow people dont think its a big deal.

Banned Senior Member

before I waste money trying it out, have you ever tried Wild Advent to the warders or orcs inside the warders in wars Zero?

Inspectah Deck

well "if it is your own warder then somethimes it is nessesary
    esle you can never defend it" ppl tp out of prison so they can defend the warders/keeper. instead of hoping for nothing that the warder/keeper will survive for those 3 minutes

if u justify bug abusing tp to defend ur own warder than bug abusing to get out of jail is same thing imo.

yamato

everybody do that in wars so who cares

orc kill humans warder , orc appear from the roof n behind the sentry
    human kill orc warder by tp from the gate which is closed .

if both of the nation abuse it then its consider an equal and its fail UNTILL

k2 n the game maker fix it .

just my thoughts so ignore it if u disagree
    <_<

SiegeR

if ctrl minor is not a bug
    its not a bug too

Jediay

well the vurdict is?

legit or not?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast