Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

TPING inside warders Legit or Not ???

This is a discussion on TPING inside warders Legit or Not ??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It was said long ago that none of it was legit and is considered bug abusing and use to be ...
Page: 3

TheChupster

It was said long ago that none of it was legit and is considered bug abusing and use to be bannable. Tell you something tho, I don't like the fact that people TP into Warders that way but about TPing out of jail, I will do it untill they fix the bug and if I catch shit for it I just won't fight in the war at all. It would be rediculous for me to stay in jail waiting with my party for the doors to open when I know for a fact the opposite nation has alrdy gotten out and we could lose because they are abusing the same bug. Now tell me what you would do honestly. We have been screwed out of so many wars on the Human side because the Orc Warders are bugged and don't show up as killed like this last war so why would I allow them to win with out a fight and be able to raid the human side over a K2 screw up. They should fix ALL the bugs because IMO if they have not fixed it, it has become part of the game we play everyday so we have all adapted to it. Anyone who complains about players doing it is an idiot. Go bitch at K2! I love playing the game and as you can see many do also and so we play it as is atm.

TheChupster has said his piece! :lol:

DohDoh

Originally posted by TheChupster

TheChupster has said his piece! *:lol:
    lol, It has finally 'stuck' :P

diablo

yes soul its bug and please dont tp me again! :lol:

Jediay

well bug as it is it is illegal . but it is in no type any form of wall hacking am i correct?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123