Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Tr1stan scammed Zaraki Durandel +8

This is a discussion on Tr1stan scammed Zaraki Durandel +8 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; vlein likes men to suck his penis...
Page: 2

redfieldTnT

vlein likes men to suck his penis

Vlein

o u got me, my deepest secret revealed, now i have to go cry
    o im happy again, i have friends, something ull never have ill pray for u

redfieldTnT

if u didnt tell anothe man to suck ur penis and maybe make apoint
    people would take u seriously ^_^

Vlein

aww ur cute, do u troll the forums waiting for me to answer so u can put in the flame u have prepared for me? try harder

/done with u, ur a waste of space, sorry u wont have another person to talk to for another week

Banned

both of your guys chill and stop it now please....get back on topic...its not about sucking this and that

its a good guy like zaraki getting scammed...we all hate scammer as i have been scamed a few times now but red no need to flame someone here that got scamed and vlien no need to act childish and retaliate to go to his level

back to topic tristan is scammer....tristan please do the right thing and give back item or gbs he paid to archer for it

Haxium

bad gun :/

redfieldTnT

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    both of your guys chill and stop it now please....get back on topic...its not about sucking this and that

its a good guy like zaraki getting scammed...we all hate scammer as i have been scamed a few times now but red no need to flame someone here that got scamed and vlien no need to act childish and retaliate to go to his level

back to topic tristan is scammer....tristan please do the right thing and give back item or gbs he paid to archer for it
    my lvl he couldnt handle the opinion of another poster and said
    bend over and suck his dick
    my lvl ?

Vlein

read kilgannons post and tell me if its appropriate

Killgannon

Originally posted by DontJurkOffOnMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DontJurkOffOnMe)</div>
    it takes lvl 60+ to be master and ur not one *[/b]
    What are you talking about?

<!--QuoteBegin-Vlein

kilgannon he isnt asking for shit, he even not made a topic
    so bend over suck my dick and go kill urself
    That's true, but he obviously complained to someone enough for SOMEONE to make the topic, so he was bitching to someone...

For the record, I'm not at all happy that he got screwed, and he is a good guy, but this is just another example and I don't understand how people will never learn to stop loaning out items... a clan is a clan, but if they kick you for not loaning items then they suck anyways.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Can I say something....?

LOL

Tr1s one thing...when u read this, give his graham back. Zaraki is good gun and don't deserve this. We have some mutual friends as u know and u did respect me once, now do what is right. :angry:

redfieldTnT

oooh

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by wagyar
    Tr1s one thing...when u read this, give his graham back. Zaraki is good gun and don't deserve this. We have some mutual friends as u know and u did respect me once, now do what is right. *:angry:
    Tr1st made Waggy mad

Banned

i have to admit something, i scammed waggy a +1 reduced bipenis

DontJurkOffOnMe

zaraki just bought it back from (Archer) wtf? well anyway he shuldnt have needed to pay for it pfff

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast