Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Tr1stan scammed Zaraki Durandel +8

This is a discussion on Tr1stan scammed Zaraki Durandel +8 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; little off topic, but oh well. Vlein, are you Chinese, or are you just being a dick with that sig?...
Page: 3

little off topic, but oh well. Vlein, are you Chinese, or are you just being a dick with that sig?

Draconetsu

To the people that say "Never lend your items to anyone", I have to ask something, are we supposed to not trust the entire world, even our closest friends? Are we just supposed to give up on trust? I mean, I trust almost my whole clan with items and even my account info (not that I ever use the account anymore). And in turn, they trust me. In this fashion our clan's strength is at least triple that of an equal clan without trust. We can lend each other items when they're needed (even items like +6 raptors, +8 MDs, and weapon defense armors).

Sure there are scammers out there who'll misuse your trust, but really, you only have to worry about the good ones, and they're rare, and the first time they scam, is the last time with a well connected community. So really, you shouldn't say "don't trust anyone", that's just a means of defeating yourself.

hahahahahhaha the guy who flames tioc is a scammer.. owned h43r:

Vlein

Originally posted by +8 James
    little off topic, but oh well. Vlein, are you Chinese, or are you just being a dick with that sig?
    every1 in that is chinese and i am as well, if that offends u, that is sad lol since ur names not even in there

TunaFishyMe

im chinese...canto > mando....how come im not there :angry:

Vlein

dude half of ko is HERRO, i chose the leetest 3 i know

ViSeH

Shar I told you to never trust that guy

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    im chinese...canto > mando....how come im not there * * *:angry:
    MANDO >>>> CANTO OKAY

DIE NOOB

Cava

i'm not there either h43r:

wtf is canto? diu le lo mo! :lol:

Radashen

Originally posted by magix
    i hear ya xD

Originally posted by Draconetsu
    To the people that say "Never lend your items to anyone", I have to ask something, are we supposed to not trust the entire world, even our closest friends? *Are we just supposed to give up on trust? *I mean, I trust almost my whole clan with items and even my account info (not that I ever use the account anymore). *And in turn, they trust me. *In this fashion our clan's strength is at least triple that of an equal clan without trust. *We can lend each other items when they're needed (even items like +6 raptors, +8 MDs, and weapon defense armors).

Sure there are scammers out there who'll misuse your trust, but really, you only have to worry about the good ones, and they're rare, and the first time they scam, is the last time with a well connected community. *So really, you shouldn't say "don't trust anyone", that's just a means of defeating yourself.
    :wub: u dracy

im vietnamese..... w00t w00t :wub:

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    im chinese...canto > mando....how come im not there * * *:angry:
    MANDO >>>> CANTO OKAY

DIE NOOB[/b]
    CANTO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MANDO

LiberAchi

Originally posted by magix
    hahahahahhaha the guy who mod's this forum is a retard.. owned h43r:
    I'll reply to this when I get off school, bb now.

scamming a +8 glave? jesus thats a poor scammer thats like a homeless guy trying to scam a bottle of old e.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Originally posted by NYchris
    scamming a +8 glave? jesus thats a poor scammer thats like a homeless guy trying to scam a bottle of old e.
    Your chars getting fat log on and run around more or it'll get as fat as my mom :unsure:

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast