Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Tr1stan scammed Zaraki Durandel +8

This is a discussion on Tr1stan scammed Zaraki Durandel +8 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TempesT So.....you gave him a durandal to cover 150 usd? * Go to hell if u think ...
Page: 9

LiberAchi

Originally posted by TempesT
    So.....you gave him a durandal to cover 150 usd? *

Go to hell if u think anyone would steal money form your paypal to buy you shit, your just a spineless man who can never just accept your wrong and has to make up excuses ever fucking minute, and just ignore them when your times out. *

Even IF your DAD TOOK THE MONEY TO BUY YOU STUFF(which is bullshit) You think you dont have to pay for it? If archer was to post ever fucking bullshit word you've said this forum would explode w/ infomation.

O yea about that durdanal, So..........Your STEAL someones durdanal to pay someone back? WOW YOUR SOOOOO COOL

Tristan might seem like a cool guy at first but you will soon realize he just fucks you over and over again, and my ass still hurts because he didnt use lube.
    I don't owe you an explanation.. Your just a guy who's upset because I didn't give razi's PW out. -_- And about the durandal, you know jackshit, so might ass well shut your piehole. I also think you have a problem reading what I said O_O Read again please and keep in mind that your opinion means shit to me and that I don't care about archer anymore kthx. Can you do that? I told him I'd get him items that my friend was gonna give me. He says wait a few days, I say wait a few days, get my point? I might talk alot, and say alot of shit, but I don't scam people. 150 usd? Why would I take 150 usd? I might aswell could have taken razi's equip and sell it for 1k usd+. You guys don't make any sense and backing eachother up thinking it's gonna help, it's not. I care less now then when this topic was created. Zaraki is the only guy I owe anything to at this point. I told him I won't make anymore promises, when I get an item, I'll give him an item. So archer, where's that big mouth of urs calling the phone company and getting my friends info? Please do that :wub:

HolyDreams

also, he was scammed totemic spear +7 and someshit from varanasi/wasabi...

LiberAchi

Originally posted by HolyDreams
    Naw, when wasabi quit I asked him to give me something and he said I could keep the totamic/impact +7

Anything else? Tristan scammed my verginity anyone?

HolyDreams

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-HolyDreams
    Naw, when wasabi quit I asked him to give me something and he said I could keep the totamic/impact +7

Anything else? Tristan scammed my verginity anyone?[/b]
    yeah, you are right !!!111

my irl friends liar. h43r:

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Most weird think on all this, is that this guy is kinda proud of what he done ^^

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Gollum
    Most weird think on all this, is that this guy is kinda proud of what he done ^^
    I didn't know not caring was the same as being proud of something I didn't do.. But ooh well, have fun talking to eachother

Pwner

Tristan is a scammer zuahha

Reaver

Ohhh so an ass AND a scammer

Razi

tristan is the biggest e-fag i have met in an online game and i am pretty happy that i havent met him IRL. in the beginning he was a nice guy, we were both playing in templars clan on diez, he somewhen went to cypher and gave me a RoC for little ingame cash or something.
    he sometimes talked to me at msn and told me things like my chinese friend (who is working for microsoft soon) has hacked k2 database and i am full +8 shell now and stuffs like this. he allways wanted to play my warrior on diez, and in the end i gave him login and pass because he said he wanted to help me level to 65. overall he did like 10% of the 200% which were missing and he spent all my money on scrolls and stuffs. also he talked to people on human side and told em that my char will get a nationtransfer soon (WTF?). bora borrowed me his glave+8 once he got his raptor+8 and one day tristan didnt wanted to give it back, i then found out that this glave was on various different accounts then mine.
    i bought the priest pOoOol for 150$ from bruno/pooool so that tristan and I could PK together, but the other day i got sick of tristan and told him at msn that i dont wanna share accoutns with him anymore. at this time you couldnt change passwords because servers were down and i was about to go to work again. when i came back home the lobohammer+6 (clanitem) and chitinshield+6 (borrow of wyntr) was gone.
    i talked to tristan for several hours and could get the lobohammer back, the chitinshield was allready traded for some stuffs he didnt want to tell me, he also said that wyntr has given the cs+6 to him for free (yeah right everybody is donating chitinshields to some strangers...).
    When i stopped sharing accounts with tristan, he began to look for another warrior he could play or buy, he told me many days that he will buy Z4 and will give me the chitinshield then which would come with the account.
    many many days later he said he wanted to buy my account. i was like ok why not because i was going to quit KO anyways, so i waited like 3 weeks for tristan to send me the money, every newly upcoming day he said he would transfer the money via WesternUnion, he allready had all informations he needed..
    I got sick of it again and blocked him on msn and sold my stuffs to random people/friends. I adviced everybody to stop share accounts with him and dont give him items and stuffs because he doesnt worth the smallest piece of trust, and now everybody hopefully learns from mistakes.

The longer the speech, the less thought: Tristan sux.

archer

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-archer
    Fine.
    let me tell here all the story *
    tr1stan and I were really good friends. he had access to my char etc.
    didnt touch anything.. fine.
    1day Razi dicided to sell his char. for around 1month tr1stan kept saying i'll buy it this monday dont worry.bla bla bla
    1+ months passed and Razi got tierd of his bullshit and just posted his char for sale on the forums.
    I wanted to buy it since my old char didnt get lvl bug fixed >_<
    so i started to sell GB's and Items so I can afford Razi's acc.
    I asked Tr1stan if I can hold my money on his PayPal since in my country I cant do PayPal. he said yea sure no problem.
    here the story starts : *
    I sold somthing for 150$. arrived to his account.
    Tristan : archer i need priemum on edana please can i use 70$ this money i will pay u back tommorw *
    me : no. its not my money its friend's money

after 1 day : 70$ spent on k2. *

me : Tristan WTF why did u use the money i told u NO
    tristan : i sware i didnt use it. if i would've used it I would tell u.
    me : so God took it ?
    tristan : no i sware maybe my dad used it cuase he though its my money but dont worry u will get it back tommorw/2days

after 1 day : some1 changed PayPal account

me : tristan why did u change password ? *
    Tristan : WTF i didnt. some1 hacked my paypal account ! *
    me : lol ? *
    tristan : i sware man i cant log in anymore
    after an hour.. *
    tristan : OMG i cant belive he did it to me ! my best chiense friend hacked my paypal account and used the money. Im gonna kick his ass. he also changed the password of my cyper account. im gonna kill him.. ... .. .. .. *

after 1 day *

me : tristan whats up ? where is the money ? *
    tristan : yo my friend said he is sry he really needed it. he will pay u tommmorw or in 2days. *
    me : BUT HOW DID HE CHANGE THE FCKING PAYPAL PASSWORD ! U NEED BANK ACCOUNT FOR THAT !
    tristan : dunno man. he is a DB hacker and shit. i think he changed my bank account ( ROFL ) *
    me : did u try do the :changepassword" think on the PayPal web ? *
    tristan : yes but it doesnt work. i think the web is bugged or somthing. i fill up everything and i dont get new password
    me : u got the bank account number ? *
    tristan(1:30AM his time) : its in my mom's bag. and she isnt home.. she is at the hospital *
    me : when is he coming back ? *
    tristan dunno like 2-3more hours
    me : ok im waiting. *

after 1hour. tristan loged out *

tristan the next day : my net fell down sry bro
    me : did ur mom come back ?
    tristan : yes. but listen man. this guy is my best friend he apolagized and he told me that he really needs the PayPal account now. so i gave him it to use.. he said he will pay u 200$ when he is done ! *
    me : rofl ? TELL THIS MOTHER FCKER TO GIVE THE FCKING MONEY ! then go fck each other
    tristan : bro dont worry. u will get it tommorw *

me the next day : money pls ? *
    tristan(12:30am his time) : wait im in the phone with him *
    me : sup ? *
    tristan(4:30am his time) : wait bro . he talks alot. *
    me : fck u tristan. *
    tristan : wait bro. please listen. i will give u items on game that worth 200$
    me : i want THE MONEY. fck items
    AFTER 2 WEEKS
    tristan : i promised Will(Phantom) a full set of chittin +8 but he is not my friend anymore. so i'll give it to u *
    me : ok. whatever
    tristan : but give me 2days *

after 2 days. *

tristan : yo i cant get the Chittin Set +8.

after like 2weeks+.. (I couldnt talk to him cuase i was in vaction etc.. )

tristan : come d1 i got som items for u. *
    gave me : *
    2xTrina's. *
    Many Scroll's HP/DEX/AC/WOLF
    DD Warrior FP helm
    SD Warrior FP Helm
    Durndal +8
    Kukri Belt
    Fire Belt
    And more shits.. that worthd like half of what he ownz.

Well i took it. better taking that then taking nothing ! *

tristan : dont worry i will give u a MD +8 also . its not all *
    me : waiting... *
    ok. I didnt have much use for that Durndal +8 so I waited for it to pass a Dupe Wipe.. and Posted it for sale
    tristan : yo i need that Durndal back. I will give a Shard +8 next week
    me : ROFL. Fck NO ! when u give the shard. i will give u the durndal +8
    tristan : ok. i will give u today.
    me : ok. u have 4hours to do it. cuase some1 is buying it in 4hours ! *
    tristan : ok dont worry. my friend needs to come back in 3hours
    after 3hours.. guess what ! Tristan loged off >_< *

Me and Zaraki were making a deal. and that Durndal +8 was included there. *
    Zaraki : hey u dropd/upg *that durndal to +8 ? *
    Me : no tristan made it. he gave me it as a payback for money he lost me
    Zaraki : WTF ? Tristan took from me a Durndal +8 also. and everytime i ask for it. he says : "yes i log in now into game". and he ignores me on msn. *
    Me : Well.. I guess its ur durndal then *

**** GET WHAT U GET FROM THIS STORY ****

Im tierd of him filling me/us up with BullShit !

and if i forgot a story or somthing.. sry He told me so much. i cant remember them all
    Lol, first of all, my english isn't that bad. So you must have done alot of editting to get that convo on this forum. And like I said yesterday, why do you always have to bring Razi in to this? You said yourself razi had nothing to do with it.. Stfu then.
    2nd, I never said my dad took the money.. I said my dad bought me premium. I don't need to lie about shit like that cause I also have friends that can buy me premium anytime. The convo is full of holes wich u didn't add just to make me look bad, gg on that + I don't talk like a monkey ok?
    And to be honest, I don't owe you shit.. I didn't take your money so fuck you and fuck your storys all the time. I don't care about you anymore.. Was being nice by trying to get you some stuff, but fuck that. I gave you the durandal, my mistake.. What about the other stuff I gave you? A shitload of scrolls that bora gave + some other stuff? The only one I feel that I've done something wrong too is a good friend who I made a big promise to and Zaraki. So bb you douche.[/b]
    I didnt copy it from my logs >_<
    I said what i remember and this was the truth. every single story here from u was told by me to atleast 2-3 friends(that are here on forums so they can admit it) to share with them your storys and see what they say.
    tbh 99% of them said : LOL sounds like tristan's

I didnt mantain here some more funny storys cuase I didnt wanna cuase fight between other people

bleaF

Originally posted by Tristan
    Anything else? Tristan scammed my verginity anyone?
    pls i'll pay u $ if i can have it back :wub:

Originally posted by archer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(archer)</div>
    Originally posted by Tristan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-archer

Fine.
    let me tell here all the story *
    tr1stan and I were really good friends. he had access to my char etc.
    didnt touch anything.. fine.
    1day Razi dicided to sell his char. for around 1month tr1stan kept saying i'll buy it this monday dont worry.bla bla bla
    1+ months passed and Razi got tierd of his bullshit and just posted his char for sale on the forums.
    I wanted to buy it since my old char didnt get lvl bug fixed >_<
    so i started to sell GB's and Items so I can afford Razi's acc.
    I asked Tr1stan if I can hold my money on his PayPal since in my country I cant do PayPal. he said yea sure no problem.
    here the story starts : *
    I sold somthing for 150$. arrived to his account.
    Tristan : archer i need priemum on edana please can i use 70$ this money i will pay u back tommorw *
    me : no. its not my money its friend's money

after 1 day : 70$ spent on k2. *

me : Tristan WTF why did u use the money i told u NO
    tristan : i sware i didnt use it. if i would've used it I would tell u.
    me : so God took it ?
    tristan : no i sware maybe my dad used it cuase he though its my money but dont worry u will get it back tommorw/2days

after 1 day : some1 changed PayPal account

me : tristan why did u change password ? *
    Tristan : WTF i didnt. some1 hacked my paypal account ! *
    me : lol ? *
    tristan : i sware man i cant log in anymore
    after an hour.. *
    tristan : OMG i cant belive he did it to me ! my best chiense friend hacked my paypal account and used the money. Im gonna kick his ass. he also changed the password of my cyper account. im gonna kill him.. ... .. .. .. *

after 1 day *

me : tristan whats up ? where is the money ? *
    tristan : yo my friend said he is sry he really needed it. he will pay u tommmorw or in 2days. *
    me : BUT HOW DID HE CHANGE THE FCKING PAYPAL PASSWORD ! U NEED BANK ACCOUNT FOR THAT !
    tristan : dunno man. he is a DB hacker and shit. i think he changed my bank account ( ROFL ) *
    me : did u try do the :changepassword" think on the PayPal web ? *
    tristan : yes but it doesnt work. i think the web is bugged or somthing. i fill up everything and i dont get new password
    me : u got the bank account number ? *
    tristan(1:30AM his time) : its in my mom's bag. and she isnt home.. she is at the hospital *
    me : when is he coming back ? *
    tristan dunno like 2-3more hours
    me : ok im waiting. *

after 1hour. tristan loged out *

tristan the next day : my net fell down sry bro
    me : did ur mom come back ?
    tristan : yes. but listen man. this guy is my best friend he apolagized and he told me that he really needs the PayPal account now. so i gave him it to use.. he said he will pay u 200$ when he is done ! *
    me : rofl ? TELL THIS MOTHER FCKER TO GIVE THE FCKING MONEY ! then go fck each other
    tristan : bro dont worry. u will get it tommorw *

me the next day : money pls ? *
    tristan(12:30am his time) : wait im in the phone with him *
    me : sup ? *
    tristan(4:30am his time) : wait bro . he talks alot. *
    me : fck u tristan. *
    tristan : wait bro. please listen. i will give u items on game that worth 200$
    me : i want THE MONEY. fck items
    AFTER 2 WEEKS
    tristan : i promised Will(Phantom) a full set of chittin +8 but he is not my friend anymore. so i'll give it to u *
    me : ok. whatever
    tristan : but give me 2days *

after 2 days. *

tristan : yo i cant get the Chittin Set +8.

after like 2weeks+.. (I couldnt talk to him cuase i was in vaction etc.. )

tristan : come d1 i got som items for u. *
    gave me : *
    2xTrina's. *
    Many Scroll's HP/DEX/AC/WOLF
    DD Warrior FP helm
    SD Warrior FP Helm
    Durndal +8
    Kukri Belt
    Fire Belt
    And more shits.. that worthd like half of what he ownz.

Well i took it. better taking that then taking nothing ! *

tristan : dont worry i will give u a MD +8 also . its not all *
    me : waiting... *
    ok. I didnt have much use for that Durndal +8 so I waited for it to pass a Dupe Wipe.. and Posted it for sale
    tristan : yo i need that Durndal back. I will give a Shard +8 next week
    me : ROFL. Fck NO ! when u give the shard. i will give u the durndal +8
    tristan : ok. i will give u today.
    me : ok. u have 4hours to do it. cuase some1 is buying it in 4hours ! *
    tristan : ok dont worry. my friend needs to come back in 3hours
    after 3hours.. guess what ! Tristan loged off >_< *

Me and Zaraki were making a deal. and that Durndal +8 was included there. *
    Zaraki : hey u dropd/upg *that durndal to +8 ? *
    Me : no tristan made it. he gave me it as a payback for money he lost me
    Zaraki : WTF ? Tristan took from me a Durndal +8 also. and everytime i ask for it. he says : "yes i log in now into game". and he ignores me on msn. *
    Me : Well.. I guess its ur durndal then *

**** GET WHAT U GET FROM THIS STORY ****

Im tierd of him filling me/us up with BullShit !

and if i forgot a story or somthing.. sry He told me so much. i cant remember them all

Lol, first of all, my english isn't that bad. So you must have done alot of editting to get that convo on this forum. And like I said yesterday, why do you always have to bring Razi in to this? You said yourself razi had nothing to do with it.. Stfu then.
    2nd, I never said my dad took the money.. I said my dad bought me premium. I don't need to lie about shit like that cause I also have friends that can buy me premium anytime. The convo is full of holes wich u didn't add just to make me look bad, gg on that + I don't talk like a monkey ok?
    And to be honest, I don't owe you shit.. I didn't take your money so fuck you and fuck your storys all the time. I don't care about you anymore.. Was being nice by trying to get you some stuff, but fuck that. I gave you the durandal, my mistake.. What about the other stuff I gave you? A shitload of scrolls that bora gave + some other stuff? The only one I feel that I've done something wrong too is a good friend who I made a big promise to and Zaraki. So bb you douche.
    I didnt copy it from my logs >_<
    I said what i remember and this was the truth. every single story here from u was told by me to atleast 2-3 friends(that are here on forums so they can admit it) to share with them your storys and see what they say.
    tbh 99% of them said : LOL sounds like tristan's

I didnt mantain here some more funny storys cuase I didnt wanna cuase fight between other people[/b]
    So your dad spent 200$ on prem for you? :rollseyes:

archer

wait
    if u dont belive me. let me take som funny parts from my Logs

Fa7

tristan is a retard and his excuses stink
    i agree that he talks like a monkey, 5min on msn and every man from every nation can see that
    btw when archer talks about "day wait" i see what he means b/c when
    zaraki was asking you to give back the sword, i saw what you do

i agree with tempest when he says:

Go to hell if u think anyone would steal money form your paypal to buy you shit, your just a spineless man who can never just accept your wrong and has to make up excuses ever fucking minute, and just ignore them when your times out.

Even IF your DAD TOOK THE MONEY TO BUY YOU STUFF(which is bullshit) ..

LiberAchi

BUMP

Keep this thread at the top. :wub:

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast