Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

tra

This is a discussion on tra within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was at hb killing afkers and I had the steap hil behind me so noone could come and backstabb ...
Page: 1

FatM4n

Default tra

I was at hb killing afkers and I had the steap hil behind me so noone could come and backstabb me, but Tra seems to managed to walk uphill and kill me

Is this some new cheat he tries?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

omg.... why o why you gotta post EVERY little thing that comes to your mind...

FoShOO

Default Re: tra

Originally posted by FatM4n
    hey guys i have no life, *currently im breathing in, now im breathing out, now im typing this now im jackin off cuz im spamming forums and i never get laid.

we don't need a play-by-play of ur pathetic life.

Banned

Originally posted by Dro
    omg.... why o why you gotta post EVERY little thing that comes to your mind...
    + without proofs..

Default Re: tra

Originally posted by FoShOO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FoShOO)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    hey guys i have no life, *currently im breathing in, now im breathing out, now im typing this now im jackin off cuz im spamming forums and i never get laid.

we don't need a play-by-play of ur pathetic life.[/b]
    you were PRAWNED BIOTCH

FatM4n

I gotta say it's very mature to quote wrong after all I just said that he used soem new cheat

FoShOO

juz because u gotta kill afk people to gain nps, now u cry cuz u got pwned, ever think that mabey because of the extreamly long range on raptor that coulda enabled him to kill you?

FatM4n

Originally posted by FoShOO
    juz because u gotta kill afk people to gain nps, now u cry cuz u got pwned, ever think that mabey because of the extreamly long range on raptor that coulda enabled him to kill you?
    wtf are you smoking tra is assasin and he came from behind wich had steap hills so he wasn't able to run upphills but he did it

I dont whine just cuz I got owned then u would see alot more threads from me it's just that he cheats

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

prove it... just cuz someone killed you near a place "unreacheable" according to you makes him a hacker? What differences you from him since you got into that spot too? I gotta say is very immature to post nonsense....

OK.. tra was banned, so that means he IS hacking? god damn...

and just cuz it occured 1 time you can accuse someone of hacking, and without even taking any kind of prove?

i say once again, as im pretty sure someone has told you already... GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND USE IT TO THINK BEFORE POSTING

-_-

FoShOO

he cant et his head out of ass before posting if he never stops posting?

sexa

cmon fatman dont post something too fast and if u think someone is doing shits get enough prooves before u offense

/peace

TunaFishyMe

I dont get it. Why couldnt he have stealth and walked behind you? You are at human base. He can just walk around the perimeter of the base and kill you...

Tra

snap ya fingaz

FatM4n

Because this time he ran up the hills and started attack me.

2 ways in to hb
    frotn and back
    no other way in
    He came on the side were theres impossible to run

If u dont belive me fine I saw what I saw

Tra

snap ya fingaz 2 time!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast