Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Trade disable again!

This is a discussion on Trade disable again! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if we cant merchant...for they disaable this all the time if we cant pk....cuz we have cheaters all over the ...
Page: 2

Banned

if we cant merchant...for they disaable this all the time
    if we cant pk....cuz we have cheaters all over the place (ardream and RLB...i dont taste CZ a while ago)
    if we cant trade for pasts our items from one char to other
    if we cant exp cuz we hate it or dont have time in real life for it
    if we cant farm cuz the hackers are farmin more each day and take all the spots...what we can do??...

is this game a pvp + farm + exp +merchant game?? or not?? cuz really i dont do anything of this lately cuz really is impossible...can they hire ppl from blizzard...i hear they are good gms...really i dont care payin $15 per month if they promess me fix this things.

I dont buy gold or plat since this shit start i only payin bronze cuz i dont want the hackers full the server...really if u see the online ppl at least 50% are hackers

sigh

AdrianPeterson

lol 3-4 hours, i havent been able to log for 4 days

Banned

99% of the hackers are turks u moron and if u play in a turk server u ll h8 those fukers right away so blow me if im racist

Little archer Senior Member

some ppl are just too blind to see how shitty their country is.

yeah not all the hackers are turk thats why i have yet to find ONE hacker at cwest ronarkland (not incluiding goldfarmers)

Banned

most of the hackers on cwest arent turks...all the orc hackers in ardream speak spanish and they are askin for clan LOL

I'm not saying he duped but that ss proves nothing I kno legit people who have farmed 1k or more of those 2 sell

Quote Originally Posted by nouveck View Post
    99% of the hackers are turks u moron and if u play in a turk server u ll h8 those fukers right away so blow me if im racist
    No need to be a racist especially since ur peruvian...for the people who play cwest they kno where I'm commin from lol
    Now that's like me generalizing u and other peruvians on this forum because the dumbass peruvians on cwest, what I'm saying is don't b generalizing a whole race jus because some of them hack,suck blah blah
    Last edited by Prodigy™; 03-29-2010 at 10:36 AM.

Rickk

fyi, turk IP's have been disabled on cwest. That's why you never see turkisch ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by Phar0 View Post
    stop being racist u fckin idiot........ u think only the turks make dupe or cheating. u are a fcking knight online addict kid.
    well...99.9% of the time it is the turks, seeing as cwest doesn't really have dupes and theres no turks. See a pattern?

Banned

no racism is intended, but the majority of the hackers are turks. All those dupes and bugs including the one that disabled the trades were all found my Turkish people. They are smart little mens taking apart the game

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Sorry, but every new server has been ruined by the majority of the Turkish population, its not called being racist its called being accurate. I don't understand why they don't just play the game normally and have a good time.

For all you dumb ass's out there.

THE MAJORITY OF THE EXPLOITS THESE DAYS AND BOTS MADE, THEY ARE ALL MAINLY MADE BY AMERICANS WITH TURKISH PEOPLE TAKING THE CREDIT

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    For all you dumb ass's out there.

THE MAJORITY OF THE EXPLOITS THESE DAYS AND BOTS MADE, THEY ARE ALL MAINLY MADE BY AMERICANS WITH TURKISH PEOPLE TAKING THE CREDIT
    Congradulations, does that change the statistics of the amount of turkish cheaters compared to English cheaters? no... and what about dupes and bugs, please explain that while your at it Einstein.

Banned

And I bet at least half of the people on Ko4life are hackers...many whom have openly admit to hacking and usually scammed before they quit USKO.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kennie View Post
    And I bet at least half of the people on Ko4life are hackers...many whom have openly admit to hacking and usually scammed before they quit USKO.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but you and your friend play(ed) characters called Stan and Wendy, who have also been spotted botting.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast