Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Trade disable again!

This is a discussion on Trade disable again! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Undeadkilla trade is bak Oh in that case, close this thread and have some trading fun! See ...
Page: 6

Rickk

Quote Originally Posted by Undeadkilla View Post
    trade is bak
    Oh in that case, close this thread and have some trading fun!

See you out there ol' chaps!

Quote Originally Posted by Kennie View Post
    You forgot this fact: traffic stats of a famous KO hack forum. Look at US %, it isn't too far from Turkey.

poland just 1,7 % O_o

United states is like Turkey o.O

Little archer Senior Member

I"m sure there are PK hackers in C-West!...Also, English people don'ts hack in PK, they just TBL edit
    cant find them at cz!

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    Ok mate, you seem oblivious to the real facts. Im sorry if i have caused an uproar in your narrow mind.
    I would like to put the facts in a clear understanding non offensive way to you.....

1) MGames made Knight Online
    2) MGames is Korean
    3) Joshua Hong is the co founder and chairman of K2Networks.
    4) Joshua Hong is not a an Americunt by birth. He is Korean.
    5) K2Networks is not an Americunt company entirely. 43% of its workers are in India.
    6) I would happily label this game an Americunt product as it no different than the rest of the shit that comes from Americunt. But facts are facts bro.

Feel free to argue some more

PS. Google is your friend
    Close this topic before I have to reply again, these guys don't even know what the fuck they're doing. It started by defending turks, now they're arguing about a name. (Hell, I'll do it too just for the fun of it)

1) Why should we care about Mgames? They gave the rights to K2 to host and K2 is an american company.
    2) Josh may not be an american from birth but his company sure is.
    3) By the company being in america and it being an english game considering there are other versions like KOKO and JPKO it can be called and should be called USKO.
    4) USKO got invaded by turks, just as they did the other ones and got banned right away.
    5) Why were they banned? Because they hack even there.
    6) I want to know where you're from so I can "cunt" you right in.

Jesus Savior! Senior Member Sp1ke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    poland just 1,7 % O_o
    its a table of who google hacks lol and not who using .so the rest countrys probably just using snoxd XD

Little archer Senior Member

owned lol...

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

You forgot this fact: traffic stats of a famous KO hack forum. Look at US %, it isn't too far from Turkey.

YES! My country is #4

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sp1ke View Post
    its a table of who google hacks lol and not who using .so the rest countrys probably just using snoxd XD
    It's from alexa.com and I didn't want to promote the site...but if you go there and enter the hack forum name-->Audience tab and it will give you that %. I'm sure many people on Ko4life has an account there (i.e. Bankin, for "spying" on his clannies if they are hacking)

English people don't google for hacks, but they sure know where to get them. DoubleCLick Ad Planner shows it have 15k monthly traffic...what's 30% of that? 4,500 people from the U.S. use that site monthly. (DoubleClick Ad Planner, track the site's cookies)

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    Ok mate, you seem oblivious to the real facts. Im sorry if i have caused an uproar in your narrow mind.
    I would like to put the facts in a clear understanding non offensive way to you.....

1) MGames made Knight Online
    2) MGames is Korean
    3) Joshua Hong is the co founder and chairman of K2Networks.
    4) Joshua Hong is not a an Americunt by birth. He is Korean.
    5) K2Networks is not an Americunt company entirely. 43% of its workers are in India.
    6) I would happily label this game an Americunt product as it no different than the rest of the shit that comes from Americunt. But facts are facts bro.

Feel free to argue some more

PS. Google is your friend
    americunt LOL

someone is jelous

Hipatos

Quote Originally Posted by Phar0 View Post
    stop being racist u fckin idiot........ u think only the turks make dupe or cheating. u are a fcking knight online addict kid.
    To set facts straight. All latest exploits regarding packet sending have been introduced by people of the Turkish KO community, it's already a long time ago since other regions have introduced major exploits (which leaked, and got known to the community) like dupes and upgrade bugs.

Uzu

At first I'd like to say that you guys are fucking ignorant for still playing this game at this cheating level (no offense, dumb people will always flame back when you call them ignorant).

So, I'm not here to defend Turks or to flame any other nation. I quit the game because of the massive hackings, mainly caused by Turks (I myself am turkish, but I pretty much do not care..)

The point is that all those hacks have been created by smart people and they shared how to create them. That mainly happened on snoxd and dumb Turks leeched it off and put them to exbilgi and maybe some other sites I don't know of. At that time there were pretty much db-hacking people already who could do more than just setting up a bot for exp.

The thing is that the population of all the servers except for c-west are turks, other nationalities aren't even worth to be mentioned... And all the fking cheating kids who play this game when they have to be in school are causing all this trouble. When I quit the game I recognized that I only met turkish players who are between 18 and 35. All those babashoppers who pk'ed legitly, and the kids were the hackers who couldn't afford buying characters and items.

And to all those people who think c-west, the turk-free server, is a legit place to play on. I know at least 1 guy for sure who fucks the server up with injecting or creating high lvl items (whatever you want to call it) and there are people who use 3rd party pools while pking which ko can't detect (WHAT SURPRISE?!)... C-west is as worse as the other servers, it isn't worth it to play there, really...

So quit that fucking racist stuff. It's not like I'd care if a nolife kiddie calls me a "noob"turk over the forums, but I thought to write what's on my mind.

No, I just browse the forums because of the Offtopic section, the topic title was an eyecatcher, that's why I read the comments... Peace and keep your typing mistakes !

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    poland just 1,7 % O_o
    and England ain't even there

We're just too legit baby

jnzinp12

brazil is not there mauahaha

TheFallout

Quote Originally Posted by predator123 View Post
    United states is like Turkey o.O
    No, it is not. Kennie is an idiot, the fact that he failed to mention is that those are the traffic rankings of an ENGLISH hacking site. So no shit that the majority of people are from the States.

Youtube.com search for "Knight OnLine Hack", these are the visitor stats for the first video listed. The pattern follows on all other videos.

Take a guess at which little country that is?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast