Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Trade disable again!

This is a discussion on Trade disable again! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If u play any server (except C-WEST) u will start hating turks in the first 10 mins of playing .. ...
Page: 3

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

If u play any server (except C-WEST) u will start hating turks in the first 10 mins of playing .. so ppl who are ANTI-RACISM can gtfo cuz turks ruined this game ...

THIS ISN'T ABOUT RACISM, TRUTH IS ANY PERSON IN ANY REGION OF THIS GLOBE WE CALL EARTH HAS THE SAME CHANCE TO HACK AND THEY DO!
    Well, that wasn't a shout, just wanted you to see that.
    The point is TRADES ARE DISABLED, prodigy it MAY be legit but I just posted one SS, other ones have 8k+, think your friend farmed 8k? Plus I love the one I got with 1.1 krowaz cubes, very legit. Not going to post them, don't care I did my part, point is there IS a dupe out, trade proves it.
    Last edited by CkkJl2; 03-29-2010 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Typo

the day they ban turks from the entire game is the day i'll CONSIDER logging in again
    i know it'll make all the servers more inactive, but im willing to bet more then half the people logged into each server right now are koxping

the games is in ruins, it has been for a very long time. people know that these bugs are out there so they spend all their time finding them, and when they do find a bug or or a glitch, they abuse the fuck out of it and it screws over the very few legit people that still play

Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    Congradulations, does that change the statistics of the amount of turkish cheaters compared to English cheaters? no... and what about dupes and bugs, please explain that while your at it Einstein.
    you are so ignorant.. and let me say i am american also so im not biased.

k einstein guess how much of the population of KO is turkish? over 90%. so u think ur proving something by saying almost all cheaters are turkish when its obvious that pretty much everyone that plays the game now is turkish? come on..

also i will say this last with PURE speculation, but i would imagine that almost ALL hacks are in turkish langauge because thats the biggest market for them. so it might be hard for an english speaker to begin hacking in the first place, because they have no knowledge of where to aquire them or how to use them once they get it. again i could easily be wrong on this.

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    THIS ISN'T ABOUT RACISM, TRUTH IS ANY PERSON IN ANY REGION OF THIS GLOBE WE CALL EARTH HAS THE SAME CHANCE TO HACK AND THEY DO!
    Well, that wasn't a shout, just wanted you to see that.
    The point is TRADES ARE DISABLED, prodigy it MAY be legit but I just posted one SS, other ones have 8k+, think your friend farmed 8k? Plus I love the one I got with 1.1 krowaz cubes, very legit. Not going to post them, don't care I did my part, point is there IS a dupe out, trade proves it.
    and to you, if i see people selling those items for SUPER cheap, i will buy all. and ive had 10k+ without ever farming a single one, so your SS proves nothing.

Rickk

wow, where did this thread go? Lol...

Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post
    and to you, if i see people selling those items for SUPER cheap, i will buy all. and ive had 10k+ without ever farming a single one, so your SS proves nothing.
    And to you, if you say so I guess that's why they took trades out right? Probably to annoy us, use your head this isn't the only SS and this isn't the only idiot that has this much.

yah i see where ur commin from ckk, and yah 1.1k krowaz cubes definately duped lol, no way someone would try to buy and resell that many. especially when the market for them varies so much.

SHERi0N

maybe they couldnt deal with dupe

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by -aRt1st- View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but you and your friend play(ed) characters called Stan and Wendy, who have also been spotted botting.
    I'm sorry for your retardness ("slow"), but I haven't played for 6months to a year? and you still think I have possesion of my characters back then???

Big LOL, btw...don't you still play with this hacker? xxKDxx

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post
    you are so ignorant.. and let me say i am american also so im not biased.

k einstein guess how much of the population of KO is turkish? over 90%. so u think ur proving something by saying almost all cheaters are turkish when its obvious that pretty much everyone that plays the game now is turkish? come on..

also i will say this last with PURE speculation, but i would imagine that almost ALL hacks are in turkish langauge because thats the biggest market for them. so it might be hard for an english speaker to begin hacking in the first place, because they have no knowledge of where to aquire them or how to use them once they get it. again i could easily be wrong on this.
    What difference does it make whether your talking about KO NOW or in the PAST. Every new server was ruined by cheaters and guess where they were from? Theres always a good population of english players especially on a new server and its always the same problems and same results, shitting on the game. There were much more english people playing before,however, its the same delema everytime. And once again, saying a lot of turks play the game doesnt change the fact that most cheaters are turkish..your just supporting my argument. Thanks. Out of all servers, i wonder why c-west is the one with the least cheaters ^_^

Banned

What difference does it make whether your talking about KO NOW or in the PAST. Every new server was ruined by cheaters and guess where they were from? Theres always a good population of english players especially on a new server and its always the same problems and same results, shitting on the game. There were much more english people playing before,however, its the same delema everytime. And once again, saying a lot of turks play the game doesnt change the fact that most cheaters are turkish..your just supporting my argument. Thanks. Out of all servers, i wonder why c-west is the one with the least cheaters ^_^
    Because english people use 2ndary characters to hack...rarely do they do it with their main...like this guy (xxKDxx aka rocknroll aka rattrap)turks just don't care. At least turks aren't denying what they're doing.

Guess what? This might come as an amazing surprise to you, but some games made by Americans, played by Americans are JUST AS HACKED AS KO. Believe it!

Like i said, the hacks are catered to turks because thats who plays this game, its not surprising at all to see not many english speaking hackers when they cant access the hacks to begin with.

"And once again, saying a lot of turks play the game doesnt change the fact that most cheaters are turkish..your just supporting my argument."

actually this proves that you're a an idiot, ty for supporting my argument.

10,000 turks play the game and 1000 hack

1,000 english speakers play the game and 100 hack

of coarse this is completely made up but OH LOOK MOST OF THE 1100 HACKERS ARE TURKS(nevermind that 10% of each population is hacking)

You lose, bye.

just log into Official Forums and UNKO, lots of snot kids there that will hack / cheat and talk shit to you - alot of them are american.

how's that any different then some turks? lol

how is it racist to call a turk koxper?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast