Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 100

Trade disable again!

This is a discussion on Trade disable again! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ofc when i almost got a buyer to buy my dd helm they rape me in the face f u ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Senior Member iTzDeceiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    271

    Default

    ofc when i almost got a buyer to buy my dd helm they rape me in the face f u =(

  2. #47
    Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post
    Guess what? This might come as an amazing surprise to you, but some games made by Americans, played by Americans are JUST AS HACKED AS KO. Believe it!

    Like i said, the hacks are catered to turks because thats who plays this game, its not surprising at all to see not many english speaking hackers when they cant access the hacks to begin with.


    "And once again, saying a lot of turks play the game doesnt change the fact that most cheaters are turkish..your just supporting my argument."

    actually this proves that you're a an idiot, ty for supporting my argument.

    10,000 turks play the game and 1000 hack

    1,000 english speakers play the game and 100 hack

    of coarse this is completely made up but OH LOOK MOST OF THE 1100 HACKERS ARE TURKS(nevermind that 10% of each population is hacking)

    You lose, bye.
    You actually think 10% of turks as well as 10% of English players cheat? Yea and im the retard... the fact you think the same % of each population cheats just proves your a dunce, therfore you lose. Wake up, USKO IS MADE BY AMERICANS, PLAYED BY AMERICANS (majority is turkish) but that doesn't change the fact that most cheaters are turkish you moron. IF "1000 TURKS HACK, AND 100 ENGLISH PLAYERS HACK" THEN WHO HAS THE MOST HACKERS? LETS ASK DORA THE EXPLORER!
    Last edited by AsSaiLaNT9082; 03-29-2010 at 05:28 PM.

  3. #48
    Richie
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    You actually think 10% of turks as well as 10% of English players cheat? Yea and im the retard... the fact you think the same % of each population cheats just proves your a dunce, therfore you lose. Wake up, USKO IS MADE BY AMERICANS, PLAYED BY AMERICANS (majority is turkish) but that doesn't change the fact that most cheaters are turkish you moron. IF 1000 TURKS HACK, AND 100 ENGLISH PLAYERS HACK THEN WHO HAS THE MOST HACKERS? LETS ASK DORA THE EXPLORER!
    Made by Americunts? Played by Americunts? Mgames is Americunt?I played...Am i an Americunt? No!.. theres no Ameri in my discription.

  4. #49
    Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    Made by Americunts? Played by Americunts? Mgames is Americunt?I played...Am i an Americunt? No!.. theres no Ameri in my discription.
    USKO is run K2 with their headquarters where? thanks genius, i dont really care where your from.

  5. #50
    Banned CkkJl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    A room with no windows..
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    USKO is run K2 with their headquarters where? thanks genius, i dont really care where your from.
    I started mildly defending turks but seeing Assailant post with reason I can say, the ones defending the turks have made me realize something..
    We shouldn't be protecting the 95% of the turkish community since they hack in a game they invaded, we should just go against idiots like axeman and Richie for defending something that can't be defended.

    Ending my useless rant just wanted to call them retards in a medium sized paragraph.

  6. #51
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickk
    fyi, turk IP's have been disabled on cwest. That's why you never see turkisch ppl.
    and that is why i enjoy that server

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven
    just log into Official Forums and UNKO, lots of snot kids there that will hack / cheat and talk shit to you - alot of them are american.


    how's that any different then some turks? lol
    difference is that they use it 2 level up (i could care less til certain point), while hordes of turks use the hacks to get NP.

    @axeman, how come theres almost no hackers at cwest?

    and by hackers i mean those that hack in pk zones. cuz the botters will always be there whether they r chinese or american.

    turks are the only people that spend MONTHS looking for what can be bugged, and once they find it... abuse it til k2 notices (cuz of the users that post it in forums, else they would be clueless) a week later.

    i know theres 1-5% of cool legit turk people, no offense to them but if i generalize at times understand that u shouldnt blame ME, blame the cheating fucks that give u guys a bad name.

  7. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Peru <3
    Posts
    225

    Default

    well i play on oly not on cwest and well most the of the players there re retard kids i have prove it myself going to cest like 3 weeks ago ...its the same example as turks the bad thing is that 90% of the turks on oly are cheaters , hackers , uber babas etc.

    only in cwest americans>peruvians>brazilians = population
    but the others serves are turks>english ppl and turks are like 90%

  8. #53
    Banned CkkJl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    A room with no windows..
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickk View Post
    fyi, turk IP's have been mostly disabled on ko4life. That's why you never see turkisch ppl.
    Oh I want to quote him too razor!

    Now:
    That's why I come to these forums.

  9. #54
    Rickk
    Guest

    Default

    Isn't this game addicting?
    Even if K2 sucks, even if 90% of the people hack, even if 90% of the game is bugged like sh*t, people will keep playing it. Untill the moment they realize it's not worth it,, then they go breg about it on the forums,,about ''how fked up KO really is.''
    I saw this coming like 2 years ago, even back then the game had bugs. but who cared, everyone kept playing. I quit playing at the time when you had to pay to login ( remember when people called it: free 2 play, pay to login?). I didn't think it was worth it to pay for a free game.

    I started playing again like 2 weeks ago. Since there are more servers now, it's easier to login in the newer servers. Which i really liked. I soon figured out the game still had bugs..and then sooner or later K2 would do something weird. And whadoyaknow! They disabled merchants..lol. I'm not surprised, really. And i don't care either. I'll just wait till they enable it again. But i'm not gonna whine baout how bad K2 is. That's just pointless.

    oh,,did i really write all that..gah.
    My 2 cents right there.


    EDIT; did they enable it already? i cant be bothered logging in ^_^..

  10. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    You actually think 10% of turks as well as 10% of English players cheat? Yea and im the retard... the fact you think the same % of each population cheats just proves your a dunce, therfore you lose. Wake up, USKO IS MADE BY AMERICANS, PLAYED BY AMERICANS (majority is turkish) but that doesn't change the fact that most cheaters are turkish you moron. IF "1000 TURKS HACK, AND 100 ENGLISH PLAYERS HACK" THEN WHO HAS THE MOST HACKERS? LETS ASK DORA THE EXPLORER!
    please read what i say before you respond to me, fucktard.

    i said those numbers are completely made up, it was only to prove 1 thing. of coarse MOST hackers are turkish, is anyone denying that? i only want you to open your eyes. read my fucking arguments for fucks sake and actually THINK before you start saying more bullshit. can anyone know the real %s of cheaters? I dont know..

    you were the one originally talking about statistics to back up Turks being hackers, yet in your 'statistics' you weren't accounting for basic factors that anyone with an IQ over 50 would.

    i play AOE2 among tons of other games with U.S/EU players, and in most cases in AOE2, i cant go a single game without being resign hacked, map hacked, unit delete hacked, etc. by 10 year old children who think its fun and guess what ? MAYBE 100 turks play that game out of thousands, and many are extremely good players and mature people.

    SOF2 - another game which rampant hacking, and guess what? more U.S/EU

    Yes KO caters to young kids who have access to any hack they want, but to be racist against all turks seems a bit childish to me.
    Last edited by axeman; 03-29-2010 at 07:48 PM.

  11. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    I started mildly defending turks but seeing Assailant post with reason I can say, the ones defending the turks have made me realize something..
    We shouldn't be protecting the 95% of the turkish community since they hack in a game they invaded, we should just go against idiots like axeman and Richie for defending something that can't be defended.

    Ending my useless rant just wanted to call them retards in a medium sized paragraph.
    btw i was agreeing with what you said after the last time i posted, nothing ive said so far makes me look like an idiot, sorry.

    and @ razor : re-read my arguement for why there arent as many english hackers (on c-west). i made a theory for it, but if its right or not, who knows..

  12. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    not Turkey
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickk View Post
    K2 would do something weird.
    The idea is not half bad itself, but the execution as always .. is so-so.
    If they disable trading, they should have made sure buy merch was disabled too.
    Right now trading is more of a nuisance.

    It is a whole lot easier banning players that have duped without doing the extra work of going through trade logs of every duper (if that is even possible, don't know).

    Stuff like this gets fixed fast, most of the times. While K2 can let lots of bugs slide, the truly gamebreaking ones are dealt with swiftly. With the term 'swiftly' used very loosely.

  13. #58
    Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post
    please read what i say before you respond to me, fucktard.

    i said those numbers are completely made up, it was only to prove 1 thing. of coarse MOST hackers are turkish, is anyone denying that? i only want you to open your eyes. read my fucking arguments for fucks sake and actually THINK before you start saying more bullshit. can anyone know the real %s of cheaters? I dont know..

    you were the one originally talking about statistics to back up Turks being hackers, yet in your 'statistics' you weren't accounting for basic factors that anyone with an IQ over 50 would.

    i play AOE2 among tons of other games with U.S/EU players, and in most cases in AOE2, i cant go a single game without being resign hacked, map hacked, unit delete hacked, etc. by 10 year old children who think its fun and guess what ? MAYBE 100 turks play that game out of thousands, and many are extremely good players and mature people.

    SOF2 - another game which rampant hacking, and guess what? more U.S/EU

    Yes KO caters to young kids who have access to any hack they want, but to be racist against all Turks seems a bit childish to me.
    My argument is that most cheaters are turkish, you however are arguing with me for god knows what reason meanwhile your agreeing with me at the same time, i dont really care that their are more Turks then English people. If you took 100 Turks randomly and 100 English players randomly, do you really think there will be more English cheaters in that selected group? Will it even be close? Age of empires has nothing to do with this game, god knows why you even brought it up, this is USKO not age of empires. AOE isnt run by turkish players so thats obsolete. As for opening my eyes, what the hell are you trying to show me? EVERYONE with a brain knows there are more turkish players then anyone else. Once again, MOST CHEATERS ARE TURKISH IN USKO. TY and goodbye.

  14. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    253

    Default

    You actually had something resembling a rational thought, and for that I congratulate you.

    My point is that cheaters come in every shape and size (usually regardless of the game).

    Maybe there isn't much access for English speakers to find Turkish made hacks? But if you really think that English speakers are just plain "above" hacking and Turks are all cheaters you're wrong.

    Anyways we wasted enough time arguing on something that isn't that important, cya.

  15. #60
    fakitol
    Guest

    Default

    The game is full of cheaters and hackers and there is no way to stop it so if you want to keep playing this game you have to become a cheater.
    Lets make KO 100% cheating game, lol

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •