Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Trade disable again!

This is a discussion on Trade disable again! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor and that is why i enjoy that server difference is that they use it 2 level ...
Page: 5

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    and that is why i enjoy that server

difference is that they use it 2 level up (i could care less til certain point), while hordes of turks use the hacks to get NP.

@axeman, how come theres almost no hackers at cwest?

and by hackers i mean those that hack in pk zones. cuz the botters will always be there whether they r chinese or american.

turks are the only people that spend MONTHS looking for what can be bugged, and once they find it... abuse it til k2 notices (cuz of the users that post it in forums, else they would be clueless) a week later.

i know theres 1-5% of cool legit turk people, no offense to them but if i generalize at times understand that u shouldnt blame ME, blame the cheating fucks that give u guys a bad name.
    I"m sure there are PK hackers in C-West!...Also, English people don'ts hack in PK, they just TBL edit

DarkWarriorCA

OMG so many hackers in C-West Ardream, now they're leaking into rlb...

TIME TO GO 70+ =D

KimboSlice

Quote Originally Posted by Rickk View Post
    Isn't this game addicting?
    Even if K2 sucks, even if 90% of the people hack, even if 90% of the game is bugged like sh*t, people will keep playing it. Untill the moment they realize it's not worth it,, then they go breg about it on the forums,,about ''how fked up KO really is.''
    I saw this coming like 2 years ago, even back then the game had bugs. but who cared, everyone kept playing. I quit playing at the time when you had to pay to login ( remember when people called it: free 2 play, pay to login?). I didn't think it was worth it to pay for a free game.

I started playing again like 2 weeks ago. Since there are more servers now, it's easier to login in the newer servers. Which i really liked. I soon figured out the game still had bugs..and then sooner or later K2 would do something weird. And whadoyaknow! They disabled merchants..lol. I'm not surprised, really. And i don't care either. I'll just wait till they enable it again. But i'm not gonna whine baout how bad K2 is. That's just pointless.

oh,,did i really write all that..gah.
    My 2 cents right there.

EDIT; did they enable it already? i cant be bothered logging in ^_^..

100% on ur side i agree 2 eveything u just said here

Ground Zero

Google Trends for Knight Online HACK
    http://www.google.com/trends?q=knigh...ate=all&sort=0

Google Trends for Knight Online DUPE
    Google Trends: knight online dupe

Google Trends for Knight Online KOXP
    http://www.google.com/trends?q=knigh...ate=all&sort=0

and the winner is...............TURKEY! It was true years ago when I played and it's still true so quit throwing down the race card people. Facts are facts and you cannot argue with Google.

Quote Originally Posted by Ground Zero View Post
    Google Trends: knight online hack

Google Trends: knight online KOXP

and the winner is...............TURKEY! It was true years ago when I played and it's still true so quit throwing down the race card people. Facts are facts and you cannot argue with Google.
    I'll say it for the people that defend them:
    Lies, google lies!

Now this is from my part:
    Good find, fucking thank you. You're my new hero.

DarkWarriorCA

Now I have something to use when I call hackers turks.

Thanks =D

Banned

You forgot this fact: traffic stats of a famous KO hack forum. Look at US %, it isn't too far from Turkey.

Richie

Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    You actually think 10% of turks as well as 10% of English players cheat? Yea and im the retard... the fact you think the same % of each population cheats just proves your a dunce, therfore you lose. Wake up, USKO IS MADE BY AMERICANS, PLAYED BY AMERICANS (majority is turkish) but that doesn't change the fact that most cheaters are turkish you moron. IF "1000 TURKS HACK, AND 100 ENGLISH PLAYERS HACK" THEN WHO HAS THE MOST HACKERS? LETS ASK DORA THE EXPLORER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    Made by Americunts? Played by Americunts? Mgames is Americunt?I played...Am i an Americunt? No!.. theres no Ameri in my discription.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    USKO is run K2 with their headquarters where? thanks genius, i dont really care where your from.
    Ok mate, you seem oblivious to the real facts. Im sorry if i have caused an uproar in your narrow mind.
    I would like to put the facts in a clear understanding non offensive way to you.....

1) MGames made Knight Online
    2) MGames is Korean
    3) Joshua Hong is the co founder and chairman of K2Networks.
    4) Joshua Hong is not a an Americunt by birth. He is Korean.
    5) K2Networks is not an Americunt company entirely. 43% of its workers are in India.
    6) I would happily label this game an Americunt product as it no different than the rest of the shit that comes from Americunt. But facts are facts bro.

Feel free to argue some more

PS. Google is your friend

Banned

Ok mate, you seem oblivious to the real facts. Im sorry if i have caused an uproar in your narrow mind.
    I would like to put the facts in a clear understanding non offensive way to you.....

2) MGames is Korean
    5) K2Networks is not an Americunt company entirely. 43% of its workers are in India.
    6) I would happily label this game an Americunt product as it no different than the rest of the shit that comes from Americunt. But facts are facts bro.

/owned assilant

Last time I checked, it was actually called USKO. That was a nickname given to it by it's players, based on where the license is owned and the game is hosted. The game is actually Knight Online World.

Not only turks but 90% cheater its this nation.

btw merchant work now.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

2) MGames is Korean

Yea you really got me, once again...where is K2 Networks headquarters located smartass? I dont really give half a shit whos korean and indian, and who made what, my argument is about cheaters, the fact you come in my argument with hateful remarks towards America ("Americunts") just proves that your an ignorant, attention seeking twat.

trade is bak

yea it kinda sucks. but ppl have more contact to each other with this cuz they say :
    hey are u selling those items in buying merch ?
    - yes i do ur interested ?
    uhm.. yea i want the ....
    - what u offer ?
    ...... is that good ?
    - nope bb.

xD

fix that crap pls...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast