Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Trade Hack

This is a discussion on Trade Hack within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, i think this sucks for creeper, he's been hacked 3 times ? not sure i know for sure creeper ...
Page: 3

Myself_

Well, i think this sucks for creeper, he's been hacked 3 times ? not sure
    i know for sure creeper changes his pass every week was it ?
    I know who knows creeper's pass and i KNOW he would never hack his own friend, that would be 1. damn low
    2. he would get a bad beating

my opinion about the hack = you never know what those cafe noobs are capable of
    those turks even "hack" people in real life rofl. Might have been something else but it could be some kind of "trade hack"

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Also with access to 2 lvl 70 accounts I would not want to scam a lvl 62 account that a kid plays, I may be many thing bu tI would never sink that low!!

Myself_

Originally posted by Felix
    Also with access to 2 lvl 70 accounts I would not want to scam a lvl 62 account that a kid plays, I may be many thing bu tI would never sink that low!!
    agreed, he got a mage to 61 and a warrior to 62 and still ppl are so damn low to hack him. OH and the best thing is he never gave up, keept going like a mad man. Gj creeper, fight the hackers !! dont you dare quiting this game
    <3 creeper

Banned

said to me a last month by k2 csrep1 over msn chat when i asked him about trade hack

"there is no trade hack and has never been...if there is now we have yet ot hear of it or any instances of it"

this is what he told me after i got hacked.....i asked him how to be more secure in what i do and i said should i not trade anyone too cause i heard there was trade hack....that was what he told me

Creeper

Originally posted by Myself_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myself_)</div>
    Originally posted by Felix@
    agreed, he got a mage to 61 and a warrior to 62 and still ppl are so damn low to hack him. OH and the best thing is he never gave up, keept going like a mad man. Gj creeper, fight the hackers !! dont you dare quiting this game
    <3 creeper[/b]
    unless there will be a solution, i will quit

im not planning to start al over again

<!--QuoteBegin-Felix

i know u wouldn't do such i thing and i never ever even thought about it

<3

Maiwen

I feel very sorry for u Creepy :angry:

And for those who would suspect Felix , i just want to say..if u only had to trust 1 player in this game it would be him.
    Love u Felix

FoShOO

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    Originally posted by FoShOO@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Garmonbozia

I heard if your ID and nickname same, they can hack u. IDK true or not.

You're a God damn genius Forest.
    ROFLMAO

HAHAH i spit my fukin gum when i read this cause i started laughing :lol:[/b]
    lol he asked for that one. :P

Narya

I've always assumed that the so-called "trade hack" rumors were a myth. But, most myths are grounded in some reality. It's unlikely that anyone would have ever conceived of such a thing as a "trade hack" if it weren't possible at some time.

And we all know that since the introduction of PunkBuster and Xtrap, things that haven't been possible for some time are now possible again. If there's any rational grounds to this myth, I hope that blocking trades is an effective deterrant to this practice. It's something I'll try and remember to do consistently from now on.

Havvk

well now CSW is bullshit, in past we all waited for Wednesday to go,now i think is the most gay event <_<

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Narya
    I've always assumed that the so-called "trade hack" rumors were a myth. But, most myths are grounded in some reality. It's unlikely that anyone would have ever conceived of such a thing as a "trade hack" if it weren't possible at some time.

And we all know that since the introduction of PunkBuster and Xtrap, things that haven't been possible for some time are now possible again. If there's any rational grounds to this myth, I hope that blocking trades is an effective deterrant to this practice. It's something I'll try and remember to do consistently from now on.
    People make up stories all the time for no good reason. I would even wager that some people made up the myth to protect the truth - that they just fell for the good old trade, cancel, put up noob item, and trade again scam.

I've been on Ares since the beginning - I've traded with literally hundreds. You don't think I'd have been hacked by now if there really was a trade hack? My gear's not the best but it's not anything to turn your nose at either.

if it was a scam i would understand , but this char was logged on quit clan then ran to morroadon stripped and then the items appeared on the group of chars he ran to and then logged off. Fuck me that would be the words greatest trade scam if that was true!!

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    Speaking as a DB programmer, that's quite impossible. *People make stuff up all the time, don't believe it. *Considering how many random people I've traded by if this were true I'd have been hacked a long time ago.
    He is right... They cant hack u over trade, pm or party...

Taylan

Told y'all trade hack was fixed long time ago, why is this topic still here lol :lol:

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Taylan
    Told y'all trade hack was fixed long time ago, why is this topic still here lol :lol:
    How could it have been fixed if it never existed in the first place? :lol:

Felix what do you mean the items 'appeared' on that group of characters?

The one warrior was wearing FP and a GLave Creeper char walks up to them strips off, next this the warrior in the FP had shell and chitin and a raptor!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast