Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Trade Hack

This is a discussion on Trade Hack within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Taylan Told y'all trade hack was fixed long time ago, why is this topic still ...
Page: 4

Taylan

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Taylan
    Told y'all trade hack was fixed long time ago, why is this topic still here lol :lol:
    How could it have been fixed if it never existed in the first place? :lol:

Felix what do you mean the items 'appeared' on that group of characters?[/b]
    I remember somebody sended me a SS of a hack forum & even there (on the ss) it was saying trade hack was fixed but u could be right, that it never existed h43r:

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Felix
    The one warrior was wearing FP and a GLave Creeper char walks up to them strips off, next this the warrior in the FP had shell and chitin and a raptor!!
    Creeper was on the account at the time? It just sounds to me like his char was logged by a hacker and the FP warrior was the hacker's friend.

Creeper

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    The one warrior was wearing FP and a GLave Creeper char walks up to them strips off, next this the warrior in the FP had shell and chitin and a raptor!!
    Creeper was on the account at the time? It just sounds to me like his char was logged by a hacker and the FP warrior was the hacker's friend.[/b]
    No i was not on my account at that time, i was sleeping...

I don't know how im hacked or why im hacked, i just want this to fuking quit, this is the second time and just now when i have finaly hitted 62 after i've been hacked on my mage... I know 62 isn't that high for most of u people, but still for me, it was awesome since i never had the chance to lvl my mage to that 62... And i was not able to enjoy the lvl that long actually to now...

I know that i was with HOKUMO priest in a pk party the day before i have been hacked, i know that he pmed me and talked about stones which is so strange :s (in turkish btw)
    Anyway, like i said, i don't care how or why i have been hacked, I JUST WANT MY FUKKING ITEMS BACK, ALL OF THEM, AND THAT THEY WILL FUKKING STOP HACKING ME...

before someone will say this, no i have no keylogger in my computer nor any virus... Scanned the whole computer 3 times already and checked everything...

Im thinking about a Name Change soon because i think every hacker will be hacking Creeper again if they see him around, knowing that there will be items on him... Only problem is that i don't have kc because im 15 years old so im not allowed to buy any premium or kc and i have no igc left and by now u should also know why...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234