Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Trade level restriction is level 60?

This is a discussion on Trade level restriction is level 60? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Strife i would be happy with trade restrict at 70 That would probably eliminate 99% of the ...
Page: 2

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post
    i would be happy with trade restrict at 70
    That would probably eliminate 99% of the TPT'ers but would affect significantly the legit players, I don't see it happening.

We're planning to change it though, as Ardream players should be able to trade but I don't think it will happen before we release ardream or, at least, announce the ETA.

It's really easy to get 70 with quest gear unless u plan on being a BP. Then trading is almost required to get a decent weapon. I can see it being a minor nuisance for new players.

Having koxpers farm to 70 makes it that much easier to get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    That would probably eliminate 99% of the TPT'ers but would affect significantly the legit players, I don't see it happening.

We're planning to change it though, as Ardream players should be able to trade but I don't think it will happen before we release ardream or, at least, announce the ETA.
    Just out of curiosity, do you guys have any data on the percentage of hackers that buy premium?

like... the percentage of people you ban that have premium.

Well, when Ardream come out, k0xp will have more land to farm then, do you guys have any plan to stop them yet? even now k0xp very active at chao stone cz already, those mages lvl 55+ in among of lvl 80 and still get bosses, i cant imagine how they will pwn everyone lvl 59- then

What i said come truth lol. k9xp take ape slots to lvling.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12