Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trade Moderating

This is a discussion on Trade Moderating within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In the past 2 days I've gotten about 14 requests for trade moderating. Let me be the first to say ...
Page: 1

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

In the past 2 days I've gotten about 14 requests for trade moderating. Let me be the first to say

asodufhowefowefoawnpikvfjdnv23y92gh

Listen. Our administrators' jobs are to be administrators. Our moderators' jobs are to be moderators. We do this trade moderating because we are just helping. We don't get paid. We don't get anything for doing this. I'll quote one of my favorite PMs...

man cmon im sitting here and I want to trade and hes gonna have to go just please Help me ... thats what ur here for I think man just please reply back dont not reply I need help just please help me[/b]
    We (administrators/moderators) are not here to moderate trades all day. If we don't respond back, it's probably because we're busy, or we're not at the computer. We have lives. So don't spam PMs to us if we don't respond in 3 minutes. We'll respond when we are available.

We will continue to offer this service but don't expect immediate responses. We're human, our lives (well, at least my life) is not simply KO.
    Thanks.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

i wouldnt mind helping on trades i think everyone in here knows that im trustworthy.. so :P

besides that u still owe me either $1000000 or admin on ko4life for saying "sieg heil" on vent yesterday.

why would u wanna help ppl do trades when u quit ko? if u think ko is boring how would helping ppl do trades be any fun ol. but i heard gay ppl were trustworthy so yea schrotti should get the job :lol:

Cadence96

I'll quote one of my favorite PMs...[/b]
    Post more please.

why would u wanna help ppl do trades when u quit ko? if u think ko is boring how would helping ppl do trades be any fun ol. but i heard gay ppl were trustworthy so yea schrotti should get the job :lol:[/b]

pretty much because its insane how many ppl are actually getting scammed on this game and this board, so i would gladly help out on putting down the scam activity as, back when i still sold my gear, i've always been somewhat scared getting fucked up.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

pretty much because its insane how many ppl are actually getting scammed on this game and this board, so i would gladly help out on putting down the scam activity as, back when i still sold my gear, i've always been somewhat scared getting fucked up.[/b]
    Done.

what about the $100000 for saying sieg heil on vent?

see, even a trusted trade moderator gets scammed ! THATS RIDICULOUS

little_painter

you know what im tried of?

idiots who keep bumping 5-15 trade topic s they made fking idiot spammers -.-
    make 1 trade post isntead of 1 for every mtfking item

DragonFire

what about the $100000 for saying sieg heil on vent?

see, even a trusted trade moderator gets scammed ! THATS RIDICULOUS[/b]

Will wasnt there to record it! therefore, it didn't happen.

make me trusty trade mod too i wanna have blue letters and i can do trades when the fag is busy h34r:

id help but im too lazy to download ko so just give me the blue letter thingies

sry lutz i think that pm was mine

GangS

i could do it too .... well like schrooooo said id like to give the community some help ... and i think ppl can vouch for me that im not one of those scamming tards around oh well its up to you guys only saying this to help

i could do it too .... well like schrooooo said id like to give the community some help ... and i think ppl can vouch for me that im not one of those scamming tards around oh well its up to you guys only saying this to help [/b]
    fuck off bitch my blue letters :angry:

make me trade moderator

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast