Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Trade in Progress

This is a discussion on Trade in Progress within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; his in game name is weird and i can't remember it. He is a warrior using chitin+8 set, IN+0, GB+0, ...
Page: 2

Banned

his in game name is weird and i can't remember it.

He is a warrior using chitin+8 set, IN+0, GB+0, HB+8.. If some1 unknown try to sell u any of these items with to much drama between might be him.

And note that he says he needs to buy premium to unseal his IN+0 when Thing sold him 2x 3,2k kc ESN codes just so he could buy it and unseal the items. So yeah, watch out for this guy 100% scammer.

His paypal name is Sven Nooi but he keeps making different paypal accounts im sure coz he told me he had to make 1 before i sent him the money. So here is my advice to u.. When some1 selling in+0, gb+0 or hb+8 wants u to send money first because he needs to unseal the items will most likely be him.

Don't let him scam you like he did to me, i knew him for 3 months and decided to trust him and well.. u know. Be careful!!!

TheArcher

scammers always have tons of different names and characters

Pretty sure it's this guy: [email protected] is a scammer.
    What is the name of the paypal account you sent the money to?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12