Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Trading Characters

This is a discussion on Trading Characters within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; only trade with people you truely can trust p.s. S> Level 72 human Barbarian warrior 325k NP [/b] Does anyone ...
Page: 2

G0D

only trade with people you truely can trust

p.s. S> Level 72 human Barbarian warrior 325k NP

[/b]
    Does anyone know this guy?
    He is big 1337H4x0r do not trade with him h34r:

ViSeH

Trade with trustable people only

Selling : http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=93987

:P

lime

oh i see what ur talking about now well that's k2 for ya i guess...[/b]

how is it K2s fault, they state they dont support char trading, tbh I wouldnt bother trading ever, if you want summin so bad go get it. No level in this game is unobtainable in any server.......

people who get "scammed" let themselves in for it.

If people wanna take the risk of getting scammed by trading accounts or buying accounts, let them..

they should know better that in ko 99% scams when the chance is there....

G0D

Just stop it's not right for good gunz to get scamed

I don't think you should be aloud to sell or trade characters anymore.
    My point being so many people being scammed by this new method of "regaining" their old character back. I won't quote or say the method how to do this to prevent it from happing to other people, but to those who do know it you understand my point.
    A few of my friends fell victims to it and it shouldn't of happened and should STOP
    This aint a topic for people to start flaming such as "oh yeah what ever man stfu trust worthy people might not do it" but other's do..

Just had to say it... :unsure:[/b]
    thats right stop doing it

B> +72 Priest/mage fully equipped :P jk

ViSeH

Just stop it's not right for good gunz to get scamed [/b]
    It's their choice and risk if they want to buy the character or not they don't have to.

G0D

It's their choice and risk if they want to buy the character or not they don't have to.[/b]
    Just stop allowing trades through here at least and try and see how many people gets scammed.
    Like do a test run, see how the drop rate of scamming drops.
    Might sound a bit odd but it's worth a try right?

char selling and trading deserve one of the parts to be scammed, thats just stupid

unless u can see personally the fag trying to scam u in order to beat the crap out of him u'll get scammed and wont be able to do a shit about it

do not complain if u trade/sell/buy a char and get scammed
    do not complain about "getting hacked" if u shared your acc or used 3rd party tools, thats not hacking ffs, thats being stupid

"oh dear i want a mod to be a middle man in my char trade, please please please, oh oh oh"

zZzZzZzZz

Dread

i agree ... just stfu with this topic ... if you decide to sell/buy a character its your choice, if you get scammed your fucking fault.

G0D

i agree ... just stfu with this topic ... if you decide to sell/buy a character its your choice, if you get scammed your fucking fault.[/b]
    <_<

Dread

<_<[/b]

dont "<_<" me ... lol

what i said is true, sorry im not going to beat around the bush with an answer or give you some sugarcoated shit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12