Global/US KO => TRKO

This is a discussion on Global/US KO => TRKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not sure what order they came but the Turkish adds on launcher is the latest one. Turkish customer support added ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Global/US KO => TRKO

Not sure what order they came but the Turkish adds on launcher is the latest one.
    1. Turkish customer support added
    2. Turkish GM's added
    3. Turkish forum added
    4. Redirected to Turkish site "ekolay" after exiting game
    5. Turkish ads on launcher. Seriously, wtf? http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/1854/123rgs.png

I know that technically it is Global Knight Online and the players adapted it as USKO. However, I see no attempts to include any other languages such as Dutch, German, French, Spanish, etc. So why the hell are they whoring out Turkey? Sell outs.

I don't really mind most of the points but the Turkish GM notices and Turkish ads on launcher is REALLY pushing it. It's annoying as fuck.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dondergek View Post
    Not sure what order they came but the Turkish adds on launcher is the latest one.
    2. Turkish GM's added
    3. Turkish forum added
    5. Turkish ads on launcher. Seriously, wtf? http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/1854/123rgs.png

I know that technically it is Global Knight Online and the players adapted it as USKO. However, I see no attempts to include any other languages such as Dutch, German, French, Spanish, etc. So why the hell are they whoring out Turkey? Sell outs.

I don't really mind most of the points but the Turkish GM notices and Turkish ads on launcher is REALLY pushing it. It's annoying as fuck.
    more profit brother put urself into their shoes and think wht wuld u do

Quote Originally Posted by dondergek View Post
    2. Turkish GM's added
    3. Turkish forum added

its pretty simple business.

You take a look at who is buying your product with cash and you target that audience.

tell me where does it say that this game called USKO or GLOBALKO ? im pretty sure that i saw in ask the gm thread the gm siad its called KOW ( knight online world )

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    tell me where does it say that this game called USKO or GLOBALKO ? im pretty sure that i saw in ask the gm thread the gm siad its called KOW ( knight online world )
    Last I checked... Global and world have the same definition lol
    And it's USKO because that how it is was called at first.. After that they changed it to Knight Online World. Think it was during KE just before RoFD

Banned

When they sell it?

Quote Originally Posted by KingNick View Post
    Last I checked... Global and world have the same definition lol
    And it's USKO because that how it is was called at first.. After that they changed it to Knight Online World. Think it was during KE just before RoFD
    im not good in english but i think global knight online is diffrent then knight online world . its like the world of knight online and the first one is knight online for the world or somthing like that >.>

Time to learn the Turkish language

If the game is hosted at usa, doesn't means it has to be wholethrough english. But on the other hand it doesn't mean it should be turkish either O.o. Imo it should stay english as it's the international language. But yea... USKO has been reffered to as TRKO for years by now so... make ur call

dirtysanchez

basicaly it goes like this, (and this goes by language not counrty) u got turks at 80% of the players, then u got ppl who speack spanish at about 7%, the english speaking ppl at bout 7% and then u got ppl from other countries for the other 6%(thats like the Europeans and other places). so ye its basically maximizing profit by putting Turkish advertisement in the game that a large majority of turks play. i mean i would do it, and so would any other business.

mainly because english speaking players are quitting the game and the only new players that are joining the game are turkish

Banned

thats not getting called anymore usko so far i know

KOW is the real name i think as the ring said