Password Change!

This is a discussion on Password Change! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys,as all know,we cant change pass,even if we have the sercret answer.Well i tryed to send a mail to ...
Page: 1

IceTime

Arrow

Hey guys,as all know,we cant change pass,even if we have the sercret answer.Well i tryed to send a mail to knight online team to change my pass,and i gave correct id card number,and correct infos.After some days,the mailed me back and said,we are sorry,the id card number is wrong and bla bla bla.So wtf is going on,i think everybody wants the old way,when we changed password with secret answer,have a wrong?

sexa

use forgotten pass, they will send u a mail which contains a link and a code. that way u can change ur pass

IceTime

I know to do it in this way,what about the email,ha?I wanna buy a char from my friend warrior,full eqiuped,we have talked about price,everything perfect,only reason i didnt trade yet,is bcs he dont remember the pw of his email:S,i will need help for this

didinino

send it again they will probably check the CC number again..
    btw its tech support
    good night

Banned

some ppl still sleep .. use forgot password nerd

some ppl still sleep .. use forgot password nerd[/b]
    in his 2nd reply he says he knows about the forgot pass option, think twice before posting and calling him ..."nerd"

KOL should change the password for u using CS ticket - just ask for it and they will reply that they need "this and this" info about payments, so provide them with the info and it should be fine - patience is the key

i changed my password atleast 5 times with cs tickets even if i can do forgotten pw

just say i want my new password to be ********** my payment info is **** and they will do it

I've asked for change my email too and I gave all my payment info and guess what I got:

"Change email is temporaly disabled.... we apologize for this shit bla bla bla"

lol

Apollo

The key to buying a character, is by making sure you have the following information:

Account ID / Password / Secret Answer
    Last 4 Digits of Credit Card Used / ClickNBuy Information - Included: Transaction History
    Email Account / Password / Secret Answers (Usually consists of 3-4 questions related to information used in setting up the account)

1st. Change all information related to the email account, make sure the seller cannot reset your password at a later date, by either contacting the e-mail provider or setting up entirely new information/details. This is where all those Secret Answers comes into play.

Once the email address and all information is 100% yours,

2. Reset your password via Knight Online for the account. Setup a new password.

3. Login, purchase Gold Premium and Knight Cash with your own CC or Clink & Bank.

4. Over the next week or two, request both an email change and Secret Answer change. *little overboard*

5. Have fun, and remember this shit is just a game, to be enjoyed in your SPARE time! STAY IN SCHOOL! No pussy gonna come your way, when yer jerking off online!

The key to buying a character, is by making sure you have the following information:

Account ID / Password / Secret Answer
    Last 4 Digits of Credit Card Used / ClickNBuy Information - Included: Transaction History
    Email Account / Password / Secret Answers (Usually consists of 3-4 questions related to information used in setting up the account)

1st. Change all information related to the email account, make sure the seller cannot reset your password at a later date, by either contacting the e-mail provider or setting up entirely new information/details. This is where all those Secret Answers comes into play.

Once the email address and all information is 100% yours,

2. Reset your password via Knight Online for the account. Setup a new password.

3. Login, purchase Gold Premium and Knight Cash with your own CC or Clink & Bank.

4. Over the next week or two, request both an email change and Secret Answer change. *little overboard*

5. Have fun, and remember this shit is just a game, to be enjoyed in your SPARE time! STAY IN SCHOOL! No pussy gonna come your way, when yer jerking off online![/b]
    are u saying that CS changed email for u? ARE U SURE? Or is it just the info " i think but never tried it myself "