Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Can anyone confirm if Turkish IPs are all banned from KO

This is a discussion on Can anyone confirm if Turkish IPs are all banned from KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just had a Pm from this turk warrior we kill a lot in dcz, while sitting in moradon. Told me ...
Page: 1

Just had a Pm from this turk warrior we kill a lot in dcz, while sitting in moradon. Told me all turkish ips got banned from KO and that he had to use proxy to get in. At first I was a bit skeptical, but from my own observations, that there were only 3 orcs in dcz during prime turk login time (about 3 hrs ago), I knew something was up and thought at first that it wouldve just been turkish network dc or something.

Anyway, some screens

Confirm please?

Wac

for how long the banned /?

My guess would be one of the server or ISP between turkey and K2 is down atm

MakuLine

K2 would never ban turks

They'd rather banning US People than turks

My guess would be one of the server or ISP between turkey and K2 is down atm[/b]
    Hmm yeah, I'd say thats the most plausible situation. Unless what really happened was that bill or whatever that they tried to pass to ban online games in Turkey actually got passed and enforced (not likely, too corrupt) :/

MakuLine

Hmm yeah, I'd say thats the most plausible situation. Unless what really happened was that bill or whatever that they tried to pass to ban online games in Turkey actually got passed and enforced (not likely, too corrupt) :/[/b]

I dont get this :S

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Servers have been as stable as Charles Manson on crack over the last few weeks so guessing more ISP issues rather than K2 blocking them.

MakuLine

I wonder how long KO would exist if Turkish Government would ban K2 from Turks IPs

Servers have been as stable as Charles Manson on crack over the last few weeks so guessing more ISP issues rather than K2 blocking them.[/b]
    Servers fairly stable for me except last weekend when it went on and off like an adolescent's mood swings...

littledudefire

sorta sucks but if we didn't have the turks we wouldn't have enough players on most servers...we would all need to go to one server to have a good amount of people...

i remember when turks got kicked in diez dcz and there were about 5 orcs still on and maybe 15 humans...

Banned

I dont get this :S[/b]

people are still playing this game?

anyway, about 3 months ago Turkey tried to pass a bill banning ALL online games from the country. If this bill was enforced that would mean that no one in turkey can play online games in LAN centers, cafes', etc because they would all be shut down. About 5% of the turkish population own their own computers in their houses.

people are still playing this game?
    anyway, about 3 months ago Turkey tried to pass a bill banning ALL online games from the country. If this bill was enforced that would mean that no one in turkey can play online games in LAN centers, cafes', etc because they would all be shut down. About 5% of the turkish population own their own computers in their houses.[/b]
    Corruption kinda makes it a moot point even if it's passed and becomes law.

Devastator

If you look at server status only one of the login servers are up, i'm going to assume that that is the login server for turkish players or people from that general area. But also i'm must say its even unlike k2 to keep a login server down for that long so it might actually be some sort of ban or restriction on people from that area

MakuLine

If you look at server status only one of the login servers are up, i'm going to assume that that is the login server for turkish players or people from that general area. But also i'm must say its even unlike k2 to keep a login server down for that long so it might actually be some sort of ban or restriction on people from that area[/b]

again I dont get the sense of this sentence or I'm totally retarted today :S

anyways,I saw a few turks in war

Banned

Corruption kinda makes it a moot point even if it's passed and becomes law.[/b]
    but it is not really corruption.

is turkey a communist country?

if anything it is completely ridiculous, it is kind of taking away freedom, but the law only passed online games banned in CAFES ... so that would mean that turkey would have to buy their own internet and computers to continue playing online games.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast