ClickAndBuy

This is a discussion on ClickAndBuy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There is someone that took my ClickAndBuy Account and bought a lot of thing , Premium and G1 Cash for ...
Page: 1

CuriositY

There is someone that took my ClickAndBuy Account and bought a lot of thing , Premium and G1 Cash for over 150$ Is there a way to Charge back and get the account of the guys ban because he didn't pay or anything like that.
    It cost me 150$ for nothing.

Would be awesome If I could get help for that and where to go !

Thank You !

LeaveOut

There is someone that took my ClickAndBuy Account and bought a lot of thing , Premium and G1 Cash for over 150$ Is there a way to Charge back and get the account of the guys ban because he didn't pay or anything like that.
    It cost me 150$ for nothing.

Would be awesome If I could get help for that and where to go !

Thank You ![/b]

Try contact there Customer Support. Call them and they wil fix it. You got change lik 75%. I heard some more story's and they will charge it back.

Goodluck

Banned

Try contact there Customer Support. Call them and they wil fix it. You got change lik 75%. I heard some more story's and they will charge it back.

Goodluck[/b]
    click n buy will do a investigation based on the ip of the purchases so if your absoulty sure then go forth with it , otherwise you can contact your credit card company and tell them your a victim of internet fraud and they will do there own investigation, either way your c n b account will be locked perm and your credit card might be the same

Banned

GL. took my friend 3 days to get a mess like this cleaned up. :/

ministry

call them for best support

Sometimes they cant do anythin for you.... ( my friend had the same problem , he called CS and he didnt get charged back and the man who bought shits didnt get his account banned )

Banned

if you do charge back you will get your revenge since the KO account purchases where made on will be banned

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

contact to c&b they help u sure

Speak to your Banks rep?

tommyleonghk

yeah...call click and buy.....they are very helpful