Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MYKO

This is a discussion on MYKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone can explain me how to register for MYKO?...
Page: 1

Tovenaar

Anyone can explain me how to register for MYKO?

Banned

why do you keep spamming everywhere?

dude, you seriously need to do stuff for yourself. Our of the 20 posts that i've seen you post, 95% of them are posts that you can figure out by yourself.

use your heard, do research, if it takes you more then 2 hours to figure out how, then ask.

Tovenaar

When I try to registers it stucks on here: https://www.e-games.com.my/asp/member/reg_ok.asp

Mario

why ppl keep askin for a game where all got lv 70 (max there), servers are empty (and still got problems with connecting) and u got HELL LAGS all the time ?

jezza do you realize in that entire post you made flaming him you could have just answered his question? Get off his nuts and help him, myko is a bit confusing to sign up for. Dunno why people have to ride peoples nuts like that all the time.

In order to register you have to make an e-games account here: https://www.e-games.com.my/asp/login/login_...ghtonlineegames

After you have made an account just download the client and use your egames details and it should work fine. However if you plan to use both usko and myko you may have issues so I suggest installing myko in a different folder than in program files, and better yet a different hard drive.

Banned

jezza do you realize in that entire post you made flaming him you could have just answered his question? Get off his nuts and help him, myko is a bit confusing to sign up for. Dunno why people have to ride peoples nuts like that all the time.

In order to register you have to make an e-games account here: https://www.e-games.com.my/asp/login/login_...ghtonlineegames

After you have made an account just download the client and use your egames details and it should work fine. However if you plan to use both usko and myko you may have issues so I suggest installing myko in a different folder than in program files, and better yet a different hard drive.[/b]
    im not trying to flame him or anything, but i've been following some topics and a lot of them are questions that if he just tried doing different stuff more then one time he would answer the question he is asking for himself. Instead he is being lazy and not doing his own invesitigation to figure it out for himself, he is relying on others.

Mario

no flamming, but MYKO isnt worth anything... register... download... log in... play... (if u can say "im playin" with this shity lags)

Footumch

no flamming, but MYKO isnt worth anything... register... download... log in... play... (if u can say "im playin" with this shity lags)[/b]
    IMO... MYKO is pants!

I was getting 10 to 15 second lag spikes on it.... Unplayable

i remember it was a pain in the ass to register, download client, login, even to buy kc was a pain in the ass. dont remember about lags though, but alot of people complain about it

and +1 abou tthe every 1 is 70 thing, i logged on, saw like 30 chitin shields standin 1 spot in moradon, everyone in full shell, (its hard to get shell on myko)

Mario

i remember it was a pain in the ass to register, download client, login, even to buy kc was a pain in the ass. dont remember about lags though, but alot of people complain about it

and +1 abou tthe every 1 is 70 thing, i logged on, saw like 30 chitin shields standin 1 spot in moradon, everyone in full shell, (its hard to get shell on myko)[/b]
    haha, not really mate babashopin is "legit" in MYKO, u can gett all items for e-points (same as Knight Cash in USK KO), u can get even CS+7, for 10.000 e-points if i remeber good... there are also shard+9/flame/glacier/lightin/poinson, ms+9/flame/glacier/lightin/poinson, grahams and other shit in pus (no worries, this shard +9 got md+8 ap), also glass belts, and other stuff... all buyable from PUS.

i lost a link to page where they are givin CS+7 and other stuff, well every1 can find it on MYKO website, well here its other promotion
    +8 Unique Weapons / First Grade Weapons / First Grade Armors
    any +8 item from list for 5k e-points

all just to BUY players, coz MYKO = Ghost KO

well got it
    Chitin Shield +7 and other stuff

FUNNY... 10.000 e-points = CS+7 = ROL = shell set+7 lmao...

how much are e-points

Mario

how much are e-points[/b]
    who cares... if Odin is unconnectingable... and lags are minimum 10-30 secs

Banned

mario stfu..
    just because you got lags dosnt mean EVERYONE has laggs
    drama queen ftw

Mario

mario stfu..
    just because you got lags dosnt mean EVERYONE has laggs
    drama queen ftw[/b]
    its not a reason to say STFU to me, yes everyone got them, so what ? even if not, there are no ppl to play with, better shut ur mouth if u know shit. nothin wrong with sayin that MYKO is a crap.

Banned

like i said drama queen FTW!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast