Merchant bug

This is a discussion on Merchant bug within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Apparently theres a bug right now with merchant's. This is on ronark, 80% of the merchants you try to open ...
Page: 1

TwistTheKnife

Apparently theres a bug right now with merchant's. This is on ronark, 80% of the merchants you try to open say the are being viewed by another user, even though theres nobody around. Tested after server restart when moradon was empty and only a few merchants up and nobody else around. Might want to have one of your friends check your merchant to see if its bugged or you wont be selling anything tonight.

PlayerofRogueC0la

Apparently theres a bug right now with merchant's. This is on ronark, 80% of the merchants you try to open say the are being viewed by another user, even though theres nobody around. Tested after server restart when moradon was empty and only a few merchants up and nobody else around. Might want to have one of your friends check your merchant to see if its bugged or you wont be selling anything tonight.[/b]
    iv noticed this 2..girakon

i tested this as soon as i put up my merchant and 20-30 min later it happened so i think we all screwed

guess you have to go with the old ctrl+v