Akara Karus ?

This is a discussion on Akara Karus ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys, I was wondering whats going on with the Karus playing on Akara. The last two days i went ...
Page: 1

exec85

Hey guys,

I was wondering whats going on with the Karus playing on Akara.
    The last two days i went to Eslant to get any exp party. after ~3h i found a AoC party. But only for ~30 mins then the party disbanded... <_<

Are the Karus sleeping all the time or what is going on? h34r:

Isn&#39;t there any good / active Karus Clan who recruits ppl under lvl 70? It&#39;s funny to read all the recruiting threads "only 70/75+" only "70+" .... but if u think about that, how should ppl get 70+ if no one is leveling? :unsure:
    I would LOVE to exp as fast as i can to get 70+ (atm i am lvl 61) but without any active clan (with ppl who are intelligent enough to talk even a little bit english) it&#39;s almost impossible on Karus side... except u are turkish or u love turkish..

Hmm well.. is there anyone out there who needs some members or just ppl to level with?

let me pls know

thanks&greetings

that&#39;s what you get from adding new servers, even when the population of the game is decreasing.

Try NoNeed maybe. GL.

YuGiOh

talk to Lusita and maybe you can join NoNeed . Its not like we are not 70+ but there ware alot under 70 joining lately\

PS : Many , tell me how is easy at lvl 61 to find a party in any server ?

exec85

talk to Lusita and maybe you can join NoNeed . Its not like we are not 70+ but there ware alot under 70 joining lately\

PS : Many , tell me how is easy at lvl 61 to find a party in any server ?[/b]

Hi,
    first of all ty very much. I will try to contact Lusita in the evening.

Thanks&Greetings

Most players on akara orc side are lvl 75-80 atm so its mostly only pk or farming.
    MONSTER clan is still lvling but only with clan / ally most of the times, because most pll who are lvling still are lvl 70- :S.....

So if u are lvl 70- then its hard to xp .
    But yea maybe NoNeeD is looking for pll, i am not sure :P.