Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Transformation scrolls in the Sundries

This is a discussion on Transformation scrolls in the Sundries within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; am i the only 1 that completely HATES THIS IDEA WITH A PASSION?????? ok so maybe its good for mages...and ...
Page: 1

DeadlySilencer

Default Transformation scrolls in the Sundries

am i the only 1 that completely HATES THIS IDEA WITH A PASSION?????? ok so maybe its good for mages...and its also good for the mages that are stupid and use them to tp into TROLL WARRIORS or GIANT GOLEMS....today in a party i was in the mage was invited and ran off and tpd us all into Giant golems.....this is gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I WANT THEM OUT!!! cause i dont wanna have to use 1 every time i go on seeking either

even if they r not sold in sundries, ppl will get them and tp u to golems...hint, dont use seeking.

+1

DeadlySilencer

yeah but its not as common....alot less of it without them in sundries

get them back and tp them into golems ^_^

DeadlySilencer

yeah i would like to...

Thats why they are there in the sundries.... use them on urself at all times and when u get TP'd no aggro ^^

Who uses seeking to join random parties anyway? Only time i ever used it is to get an invite from someone i know. HINT: Don't accept party from BABAAGASLMHY_TRMUSUM and you should be ok.

DeadlySilencer

they say thats y they are in the sundries but i dont feel like transforming into something every time i want to party

DeadlySilencer

i try to party with friends as much as possible but it always cant happen

or mortiii

poontuss

i agree check the exp loose :angry: delvled..i was so happy one minute before that (just upgraded chitins +6 and got to lvl 61 and got a good drop) and then that happend :angry:

Dr4g0n

You will notice ts are here for a purpose.
    They allow you easy access to mobs cw, falcons, ect..
    Without it our healers would be attacked, our tankers would die resulting in a dead party which means everyone would disband and plain and simple would refuse to exp there.
    Ts are great for boss hunts. Instead of running around the mobs you can simply run straight threw them.

poontuss

Originally posted by Dr4g0n
    You will notice ts are here for a purpose.
    They allow you easy access to mobs cw, falcons, ect..
    Without it our healers would be attacked, our tankers would die resulting in a dead party which means everyone would disband and plain and simple would refuse to exp there.
    Ts are great for boss hunts. Instead of running around the mobs you can simply run straight threw them.
    dont get me wrong i like the ts in sunderies :wub: but it would be better if mages dont tping to golems

Dr4g0n

And yes I see they are being abused but hey simply refuse anonomuse invites.
    I have been a victom of this before and give a big _|_ to the orc/turks doing this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast