Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Transformation scrolls in the Sundries

This is a discussion on Transformation scrolls in the Sundries within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol i like them Turk : Party plsssss Me : No He starts ksing I town, buy trans scrol. give ...
Page: 2

Lol i like them
    Turk : Party plsssss
    Me : No
    He starts ksing
    I town, buy trans scrol. give ot mage.
    Add him
    Turk : TY
    Mage towns runs to golems
    trans scroll
    tp
    bam turk dead a.q senin akitir etc, quits pattyu zuahah

Dr4g0n

Oh have you ever seen this?
    You have been in a party for hours your mage leaves, you get a new one, then to see him just disapear from the group.
    Then a few mins later he uses a calling friend scroll and instanly tps everyone into golums.

DeadlySilencer

Originally posted by Dr4g0n
    You will notice ts are here for a purpose.
    They allow you easy access to mobs cw, falcons, ect..
    Without it our healers would be attacked, our tankers would die resulting in a dead party which means everyone would disband and plain and simple would refuse to exp there.
    Ts are great for boss hunts. Instead of running around the mobs you can simply run straight threw them.

yeah ok they are good so take them away for a bit and maybe the mages will miss them and STOP abusing them

poontuss

And yes I see they are being abused but hey simply refuse anonomuse invites.
    I have been a victom of this before and give a big _|_ to the orc/turks doing this.
    well just buy like 100 and always use them, like i have started whit when im seeking :rollseyes: not that expencive and you will not get agro'd on when you get tped :rollseyes:

DeadlySilencer

Oh have you ever seen this?
    You have been in a party for hours your mage leaves, you get a new one, then to see him just disapear from the group.
    Then a few mins later he uses a calling friend scroll and instanly tps everyone into golums.
    a mage did that to me today..he was invited to party and tped us ALL into giant golems....

putting ts in the sundries does not make the tp into mobs more, it gives everyone a chance to survive something that has been happening since KO. Little children find it funny to do this to people.

And to the guy who says he delveled because of being tp'd: It shows you at 91%, you lost 10% getting killed?

Dr4g0n

Originally posted by DeadlySilencer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DeadlySilencer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dr4g0n
    You will notice ts are here for a purpose.
    They allow you easy access to mobs cw, falcons, ect..
    Without it our healers would be attacked, our tankers would die resulting in a dead party which means everyone would disband and plain and simple would refuse to exp there.
    Ts are great for boss hunts. Instead of running around the mobs you can simply run straight threw them.

yeah ok they are good so take them away for a bit and maybe the mages will miss them and STOP abusing them[/b]

Nope this was done once before when Haylicon was a gm. They took them away for a long time and when it was reinstated bamb same thing. So I think this is just something the gms over look.

poontuss

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    Lol i like them
    Turk : Party plsssss
    Me : No
    He starts ksing
    I town, buy trans scrol. give ot mage.
    Add him
    Turk : TY
    Mage towns runs to golems
    trans scroll
    tp
    bam turk dead a.q senin akitir etc, quits pattyu zuahah

lol

DeadlySilencer

Originally posted by ballzy
    putting ts in the sundries does not make the tp into mobs more, it gives everyone a chance to survive something that has been happening since KO. *Little children find it funny to do this to people.

And to the guy who says he delveled because of being tp'd: *It shows you at 91%, you lost 10% getting killed?

ok before they were in sundries i had that problem maybe once a month...since they put them in its 3 or 4 times a day!!

Dr4g0n

Originally posted by poontuss+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(poontuss)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dr4g0n
    And yes I see they are being abused but hey simply refuse anonomuse invites.
    I have been a victom of this before and give a big _|_ to the orc/turks doing this.
    well just buy like 100 and always use them, like i have started whit when im seeking :rollseyes: not that expencive and you will not get agro'd on when you get tped :rollseyes:[/b]
    You will never see me without a transscroll on before I go on seeking

They are a brilliant addition to make the treasury go up faster.

DeadlySilencer

ive been using them going on seeking but it still happens and again they are getting into parties to do it now too!!

poontuss

Originally posted by ballzy
    putting ts in the sundries does not make the tp into mobs more, it gives everyone a chance to survive something that has been happening since KO. *Little children find it funny to do this to people.

And to the guy who says he delveled because of being tp'd: *It shows you at 91%, you lost 10% getting killed?
    yes as you can see i lost 6.6M exp..i was on 1 % or something on lvl 61..and when you delvl it makes you loose 5% on each lvl.. :rollseyes: you c? (my english is not that good <_< )

Reinhard

The ts rock, when im exping i have ts so i dont get gangbanged, stop complaining man.

poontuss

Originally posted by Reinhard
    The ts rock, when im exping i have ts so i dont get gangbanged, stop complaining man.
    i love ts to..but one question..can a warrior dont be a centour?my friends can be centours(they are rogues and 1 priest) so i guess just some classes can be centours?

:wub: centour :wub:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast