Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Isiloon /felankor clans

This is a discussion on Isiloon /felankor clans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i just wanna know what clans are doing isiloon and felankor always and if they also have the castle always ...
Page: 1

i just wanna know what clans are doing isiloon and felankor always and if they also have the castle always or with an ally..and with rank they are

i only know how it is on ares

there is Vindictive & Ruthless killing isiloon and felankor and they holding also the castle together with badcompany..vindictive is on rank 5 atm, ruthless is on 72 (non donation clan) and Badcompany is on rank 3

so how is it on other servers??

for ronark >

4anyone got castle -defending with Pwnage also these clans sharing Felankor and Isiloon spawns , except server restarts , Rsm killing isiloon too dunno they tried Felankor or not .

4anyone rank 1 and Pwnage rank 3 atm

Banned

girakon = Insanity ranked #1. Own the castle, Kill isiloon, and felankor (but not lately due to koxpers on felankor room)

nocomment

girakon = Insanity ranked #1. Own the castle, Kill isiloon, and felankor (but not lately due to koxpers on felankor room)[/b]
    yep ! but they are not always killing isi :* sometimes its blood+sg or w8+w7 : P

asenptot

Xigenon -> Pwnstars have castle

Not bothering drakes,isi's we leave them to friends who help defend csw

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

yep ! but they are not always killing isi :* sometimes its blood+sg or w8+w7 : P[/b]
    more like you lot try to get first drains in. You cant kill it lol, leech off us more plys :S

silence1337

Akara--> PHASELIS got castle, they are rank 4. They have ally: Miracle, Monster and I think one more but I don't know for sure. Miracle kills Isiloon, but I don't know about others.

shinju

Akara--> PHASELIS got castle, they are rank 4. They have ally: Miracle, Monster and I think one more but I don't know for sure. Miracle kills Isiloon, but I don't know about others.[/b]
    PHASELIS is only allyed with Miracle and Monster not more lol

wtf koxp is back??

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

Akara--> PHASELIS got castle, they are rank 4. They have ally: Miracle, Monster and I think one more but I don't know for sure. Miracle kills Isiloon, but I don't know about others.[/b]

PHASELIS + Miracle castleholder

Miracle + DOWN killing isiloon but since chinese koxpin it doest work every isiloon.

DarK

wtf koxp is back??[/b]
    not really "koxp" just something chinese made up, probably same as koxp

J

wtf koxp is back??[/b]
    They have like 30 noob rogues who auto drain + arrow shower the fuck out of felankor.

wtf koxp is back??[/b]
    it never leaves.. ppl have macroed since day one and will macro until the game is over; just like MYKO. If we aren't careful, the same Chinese / Asian people who messed up MYKO will take over ours as well. You can already see it in the gold bar selling websites, massive "oriental" named accounts koxping in groups, and dear god you dont even wanna know what they do to Felankor..

PriestOfShadows

dang that sucks. why can't we just have a legit game? god! h34r:

the reason they macro for coins and use hacks on isiloons and felankors is for coins and they sell those coins for usd. guess who buys those coins? people on these forums.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast