Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

transformation totem

This is a discussion on transformation totem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow i never knew that..holy shit lol...
Page: 2

Banned

wow i never knew that..holy shit lol

ArminVanBuuren

/search pls
    How many more topics will we need to suffer due to people not using the search button?[/b]
    +23695798437985904

Hitman you sux!!! Use search next time, how many times do I have to tell you???? >_<

(and WTF r u doing here anyway??? you should be lvling my freaking rogue!!! >_< )

^_^

hitman5

+23695798437985904

Hitman you sux!!! Use search next time, how many times do I have to tell you???? >_<

(and WTF r u doing here anyway??? you should be lvling my freaking rogue!!! >_< )

^_^[/b]

obviously u didnt use search buttom before flaming there is no post like this, so u both of u shut the fuk up! and i am gonna lvl my warrior now! oh yeah

PriestOfShadows

pic please?

BlackIrish

obviously u didnt use search buttom before flaming there is no post like this, so u both of u shut the fuk up! and i am gonna lvl my warrior now! oh yeah[/b]
    Seems you are right. Just last time I searched it found some topics discussing your questions.
    Sorry if I offended you in any way

Babiesforlunch

My Clan RSM in Ronark actually got the transformation totem from a greed frag a couple days ago. Unlimited ts ftw

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

My Clan RSM in Ronark actually got the transformation totem from a greed frag a couple days ago. Unlimited ts ftw [/b]
    screenshot?

pato_sobre

screenshot?[/b]

+1 -.- i readed 2 pages of this topic to see any ss aq

wideload620

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12