Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Transparent cape symbols

This is a discussion on Transparent cape symbols within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Noone in this thread is even anywhere close to finding out how it's done, and I'm pretty sure noone will ...
Page: 3

MirZa117

Noone in this thread is even anywhere close to finding out how it's done, and I'm pretty sure noone will find out by themselves, unless someone explains how to do it.[/b]
    I found it out by myself.... <_<
    Didn&#39;t test it but I&#39;m 99% sure it works.

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

There is certain high def colours KO doesnt support, like said before 255red, 255blue (cool pink).

Other colours with you havent seen in KO before (really bright colours, really luminous yellows or greens) should have same effect. Just need a clan to test it on.[/b]

i tried &#39;shiny&#39; pink / green even gray ...

dun work xD at least on preview...

and those guys that know this method.. r gays!! they should share with us ... and dont be a fukin egoist...

and he DONT DESERVE for credit coz he didnt say a word... I dun even kno this guy... wut did he do? O.o nothing...

Oatmeal

I uploaded it as bmp, but its jpg now..:S

Edit - Test one didnt work, trying the other one now.

Edit2- Test two didnt work either, if anyone here is a clan leader, and would like to test this out, add me to msn, i have the file .bmp that is transparent, but i dont think uploading sites support them or something.

[email protected]

u dont have to be a CL go to the CAPE changer .. and do preview and u will see how it looks like ..

Banned

You can make those symbols with Perfect colors.... Perfect blue for blue cape perfect yellow for yellow cape etc... same thing in counterstrike... but there fits only perfect blue... Red 0, Green 0, Blue 255 or the code #0000ff

it gonna be transparent tompsu?

C^^

Give respect to people who deserve to get !

@ RiseAgainst_ .Stfu ok kkthxbb

Please give credit where credit is due.

The one to bring this to USKO was Paul Hewson, big cheers to him. Out of respect for taking so much time to figure something like this out, we promised not to release the method to anyone.

[/b]
    You get credit for figuring something out and sharing it with the community. You don&#39;t get shit for being a selfish little kid.. I can do this and you cant&#39; ahahaha... I&#39;m sure someone else will figure it out soon enough, and share it, then credit will be deserved..

C^^

You get credit for figuring something out and sharing it with the community. You don&#39;t get shit for being a selfish little kid.. I can do this and you cant&#39; ahahaha... I&#39;m sure someone else will figure it out soon enough, and share it, then credit will be deserved..[/b]
    Why all goes mad on magicality? If you wanna be mad on someone, be mad on Paul for not sharing .
    Only 4 people in jpko knows that method and only 4 in usko. Its not by being a jalous whore you will get something at the end !

Deal with that B)

Banned

it gonna be transparent tompsu?[/b]
    Yea if you use perfect colours then game read it as transparent. U can see waht kinda of Transparent color used if u look for the transparented symbols borders... The cat symbol is yellow around so there have been used Perfect yellow... There is not any color border if the image is transparent... so those are made with perfect colors... I wanted to try this method out like 2 years ago but then it was hard to get to g3 clan xD

Inactive Member

Yea if you use perfect colours then game read it as transparent. U can see waht kinda of Transparent color used if u look for the transparented symbols borders... The cat symbol is yellow around so there have been used Perfect yellow... There is not any color border if the image is transparent... so those are made with perfect colors... I wanted to try this method out like 2 years ago but then it was hard to get to g3 clan xD[/b]
    Wrong, I just tried all perfect colors and none of them works. It&#39;s some sort of bright yellow as both mario and kitty symbol hint that, but it is not exact perfect yellow (#FFFF00).

@C^^: It&#39;s perfectly fine with me if that Paul guy chooses not to share. But for some random person to waltz in and ask ppl to give Paul credit is just retarded and he (Magicality) deserves to be flamed IMHO.

Wrong, I just tried all perfect colors and none of them works. It&#39;s some sort of bright yellow as both mario and kitty symbol hint that, but it is not exact perfect yellow (#FFFF00).

@C^^: It&#39;s perfectly fine with me if that Paul guy choses not to share. But for some random person to waltz in and ask ppl to give Paul credit is just retarded and he (Magicality) deservers to be flamed IMHO.[/b]
    exacly agree with last words..

ive checked perfect colours also ..

maybe it must be 32-bit map ? or 24-bit

razzy

k guys, i figured out how to go back in time, i wont tell any of you. BUT give me credit for it.

:lol:

thats the most fukin lamest thing ive heard.

Seriously he can get credit after he shines my shoes. I can imagine that prick being like "OOOOOOO I FIGURED OUT HOW TO PUT TRANSPARENT SYMBOLS, HEHEHE MY PRECIOUS".

remmember guys GIVE ME CREDIT

:lol:

C^^

exacly agree with last words..

ive checked perfect colours also ..

maybe it must be 32-bit map ? or 24-bit[/b]
    last wors, you mean that you are retarded? yeah i agree on my last words

I found a way to cure cancer, gimme credits plz! btw, i wont cure u, nananana :unsure:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast