Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Transparent cape symbols

This is a discussion on Transparent cape symbols within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GreenScreen Color as background. #00FF00[/b] doesnt work...
Page: 7

Andlin

GreenScreen Color as background. #00FF00[/b]
    doesnt work

Banned

none Transparent cape symbols looks better

WafflesAndCocaine

Lightbulb

LOL you think someone who can press keys in a certain pattern should be respected??? monkeys have been trained to do such tings go respect them. All magicality was saying was simply R2D didnt bring it to USKO, paul did. Now that it is here many clans will soon have it (liquidgel04 and flatline3 cracked it for us). The original people are getting offers to sell the info and it is their moment in the sun, leave them there and as you all said soon enough every clan wishing to have it will know how to do it[/b]
    i just threw something out there , the point is there are better things to respect then someone who spends his life in photo shop ok? its a dumb symbol on a cape , and people here are saying that this guy should get some credit for something he is hiding from the public you can worship that guy all you want i dont care id rather be in a good vs then learn how to play with paint tyvm and transparent logos will be released im sure and all will know it kkthx :P

bazzeeka

Try saving out everything in front of the item first.

Then save out the item with the bitmap image

Then save out all of items behind the intended transparent image.

Take your three images into photoshop and layer them in 3 separate layers accordingly and set the layer with your bitmap image on it with an opacity setting of your choosing.

viola. <_<

Banned

Someone try this out.... This is tutorial how to make Transparented bmp File

http://greatsphynx.wincustomize.com/...aspx?aid=82822

here is the transparent color

and if u want magıc run any video in any player and then put the video behind the window with the image opened

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

here is the transparent color

and if u want magıc run any video in any player and then put the video behind the window with the image opened[/b]
    Not working for me. You lıed or ım just too stupıd =)

.M

Not working for me. You lıed or ım just too stupıd =)[/b]
    It works.

lmao i&#39;d love to see this forum try and come up with a dupe method i remember being first to use transparent in tfc everyone wanted to know how if ________ posted is the color then props bro anyone else not wanting to share it your stupid and http://dictionary.com/browse/community

ps if its not really the way i&#39;ll go make a clan and dick around with it

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Red 16, green 0, blue 16 should work. Someone test it =o

Someone try this out.... This is tutorial how to make Transparented bmp File

http://greatsphynx.wincustomize.com/...aspx?aid=82822[/b]
    Yeah it may work for OS logo but.. Well that one doesn&#39;t seem to work in KO. I tried, still shows white background, whereas I used alpha channel&#39;s black to make it transparent.

BigNastyPriest

Dont copy Lord_Mozart :lol:

Dont copy Lord_Mozart :lol:[/b]
    pff, what does he matter here?
    He may have transparent symbol, but he plays in KRKO anyway.. and here is no ss of him too.
    We have here Paul_Hewson and other tightwads.

i dont see wtf is going to happen if they just share the fukin info. I couldnt give 2 craps about having a transparent symbol but seeing as so many do, it wouldnt hurt to share the info and have everything thank and like u for it. You are just projecting your selfishness by not sharing, and it is a sucky quality. No1 likes a selfish person

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

any new solution? XD

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast