Travian

This is a discussion on Travian within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just curious how many ppl in here are playing travian.. its a browser game that is very popular in finland ...
Page: 1

temmu

just curious how many ppl in here are playing travian.. its a browser game that is very popular in finland at the moment.

www.travian.com

theres own servers for many different countries.

I played on s2 for a while in RISE for maybe 6 months after KO.

Liked the game, but it was too time consuming. Gave my account away at around 13 villages.

Ripper_of_romania

I played on s2 for a while in RISE for maybe 6 months after KO.

Liked the game, but it was too time consuming. Gave my account away at around 13 villages.[/b]
    13 villages aren't you abit too hardcore? :unsure:
    I play speed 3x on romanian version www.travian.ro
    Busy atm stalking some not so nice people that want to make their farm ( pretoriens please )

i used to play speed S3 too but the english version, and i had 5 villages and i looked for my friend's villages who have 18, and other one who have 8 or 9 and some noob who have 1 village and people wont stop attacking her till i took her under my protect and i told her i'll lvl your village up till you are strong enough then i will leave some army in your village, oh yeah i used to play at work to pass my time, before they restart s3 server then i didnt play it, and now my friend came back we might play it again
    btw it not hard to make a lot of villages, you can make a lot of villages fast if you what to do first then you'll find out 20 is not hard

Ayman4u

a new server opened there

http://speed.travian.us

i play it too and got account on 3x speed on travian.com but i prefer new start