Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Trick to be scammed.

This is a discussion on Trick to be scammed. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello There I was just buying this Warrior in bera. i told these guys, name IG ooHappyMealoo + helll3oy + ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Trick to be scammed.

Hello There
    I was just buying this Warrior in bera.
    i told these guys, name IG ooHappyMealoo + helll3oy + gunnarr
    that i wanted to use a trade mod.
    they kept saying NOOO its too sloow
    i kept insisting in that.
    and then i tell them : give me everything first(info) or we will use a trade mod.
    then they suddenly changed their minds by giving me the warrior first, they also begged for to get items first on c-west like 600m.
    i told them NO
    we could use a mod or they could give me everything first.
    then they gave me everything first pw/unsername and shit
    first i ofc go to support ticket.
    and i see
    this guy was hacking back the ACC from some swedish guy.
    i can post a SS of that support - msg if any mod want me to.
    This is just a warning!! Dont Trust these guys, Idc how many vouchers they have.
    Because its like 3 VS 1 and i think that there is gonna be some flaming going on here.
    but well i can figure it out. hope u guys can TOO!!!
    they was like trying to rush me thru the trade, and i said before the trade, this is gonna BE SLOW
    coz i wanted every single info to be 100% changed.
    but they didnt even allow me to that, they logged in the acc and changed the pw + everything. and this guy have also tried to scam my friend (1337degress)
    they said that about this warrior too to him. but he changed my priest whit his rogue he gave me everything first, and trade was Smooth. u can ask him urself if u want to.
    i was originally gonna give this to them : exc shard+8, 485m + my 82 rogue 26% whit pathos/bahamut/Gryphon. 2x krowaz+6 2x+5 1x+4. dual old rols+0
    dual old emes+0 old pp+0. old skeleton belt+0.
    and as u see, this is not alot because that warrior had insane gear.
    (I got no proof they changed info)
    but i took a SS of that Support - msg as i said above.
    these guys seem nice when u meet them - but they will start like
    rushing u into a very dangeruos trade.
    - this is just a warning for these guys + i dont like scammers! mod/admin pls look into this thx

Hmm.. where all these guys come from... Carnac is also full with it..
    and thx for the advice

Banned

they are from australia all 3 i think.
    Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/18hellboytriedtoscamp
    there u go, he can only curse at me that scumbag. they just wanna keep having a good reputation, but trust me
    i wont allow that

what's the beramus char name? character in game?

ty for advice =p

Vizions

ok so that url link is absolutely no proof of anything+ there are around 16 guys in vent that can all vouch that lprodigyl or this batty that is making this post tried to scam the bera char
    + they gave him account info firsat no problem aslong as he gave items after he checked it all out
    he took 45 minutes and changed all the passwords email etc etc
    he never gave anyone any items atall
    the only reason he made this post is because a GM is looking into it as hell3oy has SS of every conversation between them including times etc etc
    his 82 rogue is now banned
    you can talk all the bullshit you want but there are so many people that know u tried to scam him
    his ingame is lProdigyl who stand in cz calling people noobs

Vizions

BY the way this knight daniel still has the 80 warrior on bera and he is trying to call them scammers lol

dirtysanchez

ok 1st off dont listen to anything this guys says hes an idiot, i plaY Gunnarr and i was A voucher 4 Hell3oy's trustability, now when he gave you all the info to the account and i mean all the info wat did u do, you didnt give us the money. now the reason we were rushing you to hand the money over was coz you had all the info and hellboy had nothing. now its seems to me that you scammed hellboy. coz you have the bera account and he has nothing. now the reason y it was such a good deal was coz the char and gear is on bera. and wolverine would understand me wen i say this, there are so many hacking turks on bera. jsut like everyother server(except cwest). and plus we dide realy rush you at 1st, because hell boy gave u all the info and you had it for like 30+mins and didnt say anything. now ikn the end this has wats happened, hellboy lost his bera gear (and were talking some nice gear, iron set roc 2 dr 3 krowaz 7 rappy 9) and has nothing out of it. now to me this seems like hell boy got scammed not this daniel fag.

everything i just said is true and this daniel guy knows it.

Banned

oh rly. i didnt scam hellboy/u/steven, and btw why do u even share accout whit hellboy here on ko4life? >.< that is illegal..
    AND MY 82 ROGUE ISNT BANNED
    ur just a little faggot that just made ur acc here, idk who u r or anything so bb
    this is just a imbarressing way u guys make money / items.
    and wayy before the trade, hellboy and steven was talking shit in vent to me and i was like
    fuck off guys. i dont wanna buy items/gbs/acc's of noobs that only can talk shit coz they need items so fast(hope u get my point).

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

knightdaniel=scammer

gave info's to him first cuz he is 15 and he was crying how he didn't trust anybody and how he wanted for us to give him info first. so we did expecting to get infos to his rogue right after but he takes like 40min to change all the info's and such. This whole time he was in vent. This guy KnightDaniel and possibly 1337Degreez are both scammers. KnightDaniel claimed that he had just traded his priest lvl 77 for 1337degreez's lvl 82 rogue lllusionlV. Here is a ss of 1337degreez agreeing to sell me the lvl 82 rouge.

Vizions

knight danile u wna have a shag fight over ko4life or come on vent and explain yourself?

Banned

WOW OMG. u guys freacking suck.
    Patrick AKA. 1337degress pm'd me here on ko4life about my priest. i was just about to sell it. but then i got his offer. a really good one, and i took his offer.
    he allways wanted a priest like mine he said, and we made the deal. thats it.
    he trusted me whit all his fucking items first. worth alot actually.
    and u can ask him about that! and i gave him prodigy, everything was fine, nobody got scammed.
    why wouldnt i scam him then
    his gear was worth more than yours ROFL !!!
    ur bera gears isnt worth that mutch, and u know that, so u r selling it for like dirt cheap.(scamming cheap IMO).

Vizions

lmao ok after all the bullshit
    at the end of the day
    u got the warrior and changed the info
    and hell3oy has nothing off you
    so who scammed who ey?

dirtysanchez

dude u said it yourself that you had the info and we had nothing, you still have the warrior info and hell boy dosnt. ok like normaly when you dont want to do a trade with some1 you give there stuff back. but you didnt. i mean dude are you like retarded or somthing. you obviously tried to scamm us, and so wast if you have never dont a trade like this before. i havnt until a few weeks ago, but i stilll knew how to go about it i mean you were stalling or like 30+ minutes. you were also wanting us to wait till you sent a support ticket in to get the account info change. DUDE no1 will do that. coz that is the stupidest thing ever i mean you change the info when you have paid for the account. i mean ffs its dosnt take a smart person to figure that out. i mean seriously, and that screen shot that dosnt prove anything. we didnt get a mod coz that would take a few days and hellboy needed the meny asap and besides the mod would of told you the same thing i told you. and dude turks on bera would pay good money for that bera gear. but it dosnt matter because you are clearly a scammer, i mean you were acting all scared and stuff about the account. then you go and try and sell that warrior back to some1 else. you are clearly a scammer and there is nothing you can say to change that.

Banned

proffs?
    and no, i wanted to send a cs ticket about the acc. because there is some swedish guy on that acc that got scammed. and an australian guy took the acc back thru cs support by providing a kesn code. and u all 3 r austrailians.. shady shady

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    06-05-2010, 10:00 AM
  2. Hits: 18
    06-05-2010, 08:23 AM