Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Trick to be scammed.

This is a discussion on Trick to be scammed. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by CkkJl2 Yeah it is, except daniel didn't take ANYTHING. Retard. -.- why are you getting all rude ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    Yeah it is, except daniel didn't take ANYTHING.
    Retard. -.-
    why are you getting all rude about it then?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    It's funny how none of you guys can't talk in a civil way and end up saying "Retard" and "Idiot"... O well 12 year old kids...
    ^this.
    Also its funny that all the buttbuddys who have nothing to do with the trade itself jump into this thread and backup their friends.
    All of you should be banned, stupid edrama.

As you said, this whole thing's stupid.

Secondly it's funny how kids are the first to "guess" someone's age in the internet and make a "funny" remark about it to make themselves look more mature.

And now you ask why I must end it in this.
    Retard.

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

It's funny how none of you guys can't talk in a civil way and end up saying "Retard" and "Idiot"... O well 12 year old kids...

Anyways, go finish school first...

On topic: All I can say is that if Daniel didn't take anything then there wouldn't be any argument at all. I mean this whole thing is really stupid. If they really had the account already there would be no mess.
    +1 well Daniel is a 15 year old if that changes anything from 12 and this is not a "guess". And yes this whole thing is VERY stupid. I am still laughing at how the people who scammed someone else actually makes topics trying to accuse the ones getting scammed. And to iamstillalive, the reason why everyone is backing the people who did not get scammed is because of Daniel's false accusations towards them. Another question i have is why is this in the general chat? rofl. Well i guess this gets everyone more post counts isnt that what little kids go for?

Why change the topic to his "age" and post counts? Stay on the right topic jackass.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

lol i doubt anyone here is really 12, but in my eyes 15 is the same as 12...

Not going any further in this pointless topic, which little kids.

well yeah sadly every1 my age act like retards so every 15 year old have a bad reputation lol..

lol i doubt anyone here is really 12, but in my eyes 15 is the same as 12...

Not going any further in this pointless topic, which little kids.
    I shall not bother myself with you anymore, you are a no one in this topic, I know about Daniel's trades and can actually vouch or add to the topic so if you please, go back to your market section or to the USKO section to post your brain farts.

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    I shall not bother myself with you anymore, you are a no one in this topic, I know about Daniel's trades and can actually vouch or add to the topic so if you please, go back to your market section or to the USKO section to post your brain farts.
    you know about Daniels trades and u can vouch for him rofl so what? the whole point of everyone coming and posting on this topic is because they are vouching for hell3boy and the rest who got scammed dont think ur more important or less important because your ignorant to see taht you are just like anyone else who posts on this topic "believing" who is the scammer or not. This topic again as i said is pointless and unecessary as neither sides have proof of what happened.

DownyDaniel needs to shut the fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by doomdudenoob View Post
    you know about Daniels trades and u can vouch for him rofl so what? the whole point of everyone coming and posting on this topic is because they are vouching for hell3boy and the rest who got scammed dont think ur more important or less important because your ignorant to see taht you are just like anyone else who posts on this topic "believing" who is the scammer or not. This topic again as i said is pointless and unecessary as neither sides have proof of what happened.
    Not believing, I know. Hell boy thought he could pull a fast one and failed so now he's trying to defend himself.
    Though the only thing you need to pull out fast with haste is your head our of your ass.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    DownyDaniel needs to shut the fuck up.
    and you need to get the fuck outta this topic ur chode!
    go fuck christina kk?

Banned

AS i said guys. THEY DONT HAVE FUCKING PROFF!!!!!! and im just saying to all of you.
    dont trade whit them coz they will prolly do the same whit u trying to scam u.
    they failed at scamming me.
    and they shall get a baddd name for that!
    if u scam, do it fucking right ur noobs

what's the character name in beramus? I've been playing beramus for long time and can verify the past scammers/characters.

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDaniel View Post
    AS i said guys. THEY DONT HAVE FUCKING PROFF!!!!!! and im just saying to all of you.
    dont trade whit them coz they will prolly do the same whit u trying to scam u.
    they failed at scamming me.
    and they shall get a baddd name for that!
    if u scam, do it fucking right ur noobs
    do you have proof of them trying to scam u? if u dont then stfu and being a hypocrite.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    06-05-2010, 10:00 AM
  2. Hits: 18
    06-05-2010, 08:23 AM