Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Trick to be scammed.

This is a discussion on Trick to be scammed. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by CkkJl2 I spoke to Daniel myself, he still has his CW character and nothing in beramus, you're ...
Page: 4

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    I spoke to Daniel myself, he still has his CW character and nothing in beramus, you're probably one of Hellboy's bitches coming up in here to defend him.
    Man up.
    do you know what a "lie" is? u believe his words only because he is ur friend and ur backing him up and ur not believing about 5-10 other people's opinions. grow up and realize that u are ruining ur own reputation

i WAS in the ventrilo while the trade had happened and Daniel DID scam Hell3oy. He logged off of ventrilo after hellboy gave him all infos.

Banned

The thing is here.
    STEVEN/DIRTY/HELLBOY Is working together. u guys tried to scam me, but u failed.
    yes, i got the info first, i went to CS and read everything there since there has been alot acc re-charge things lately.
    i didnt change password or username. they would not even allow me to read the CS tickets they send. but i managed to read 1.
    there stood that an austrailan guy wanted to change all the info only whit a KESN code.
    (thats what the scammers do now a days)
    and i was like in vent : what is this guy? why did u do this to another dude???
    suddenly hellboy started to yell like a bitch and they went in and changed all the info.
    i got NOTHING. they DIDNT SCAM ME
    this was a scamming TRICK to be scammed as i write!
    BUT they failed scamming me. they still wanna look good, and i wont allow that! (Hope u get my point)
    ty. i logged off because you was acting VERY immature.
    (i didnt take anything!)

dirtysanchez

dude i fucking told you like 5 times in vent that that support ticket was from ages ago and it was from when lee 1st got the account. he bought it from some guy( im not sure who, probably a turk) and changed the secret Q and A's. when you buy an account thats wat you do.
    now dude lee gave you all the account infomation, and you had that for an hour. now it dosnt take an hour to change all teh info, even if you have to make a new email address. takes like 10 mins.

now the fact that you have changed your story jsut makes you seem that much more of a scammer.
    but wat ever the bottum line is, you have teh warrior and lee has nothing. i mean even if u werent a scammer and was worried about being scammedin the trade or later down the track. the all you simply do is give the account back. you dont log off vent and just flame us for being scammers.
    also you said you hadnt dont an account trade. prodigy just said you bought his acocunt. it also says in you sig Successful trade with : Divine - ImAwesome - Tazthespaz . knox09 - jap190 - 1337Degrees - Prodigy - Donkey88. so obviously have done trades and stuff before.

Banned

Daniel says he has nothing,
    He is honest.
    I believe him,

Jesus Savior! Senior Member Sp1ke's Avatar

the funny thing is , i dont understand why any one trying to trade something with hell3oy ?

he's scammed my friend char 1 year ago :X and ppls still trust that f4ggot nubb?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sp1ke View Post
    the funny thing is , i dont understand why any one trying to trade something with hell3oy ?

he's scammed my friend char 1 year ago :X and ppls still trust that f4ggot nubb?
    Ahh, well here is some new information,

Banned

not only me that say that spike:P

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

i still dont get what ur trying to accomplish here daniel. you already scammed them and ur still wasting ur time making a post and everything? why should people believe you or even anyone else that posts on here without any proof? It's all just words from what different people "believe" in.

Banned

rofl, ur accusing me for being a scammer, give me some proof pls? i was just telling peeps to not trust u guys coz u tried to scam me >.<
    how low can u fucking mofos go?

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

All I can say is that if they had their account no one would accuse you of stealing their account... just my 2 cents. That's why IMO you have h3llboy and scammed them.

Just my 2 cents.

Your 2 cents are less than 0, he's saying he got scammed so Daniel doesn't end up reporting him wich he did idiot.

Banned

ahahaha ROFL

What are u talking about? From what i understood, Daniel thought they were planning on scamming him so instead he took the account and DIDNT give them the items.

Isn't that scamming? (Daniel scamming them?)

Yeah it is, except daniel didn't take ANYTHING.
    Retard. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    Yeah it is, except daniel didn't take ANYTHING.
    Retard. -.-
    It's funny how none of you guys can't talk in a civil way and end up saying "Retard" and "Idiot"... O well 12 year old kids...

Anyways, go finish school first...

On topic: All I can say is that if Daniel didn't take anything then there wouldn't be any argument at all. I mean this whole thing is really stupid. If they really had the account already there would be no mess.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    06-05-2010, 10:00 AM
  2. Hits: 18
    06-05-2010, 08:23 AM