Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Trick to be scammed.

This is a discussion on Trick to be scammed. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; interesting ^^ what i have read. hey daniels :P u like the warrior? its weird why RainInBlood didnt pm me ...
Page: 6

Banned

interesting ^^ what i have read. hey daniels :P u like the warrior? its weird why RainInBlood didnt pm me cuz we usually talk in arena and i saw him online and he never pmed so i did pmed him and he didnt even say anything to me ^^

and also its weird i saw u in the clan sugarshack i was like LoL wth !

Quote Originally Posted by doomdudenoob View Post
    do you have proof of them trying to scam u? if u dont then stfu and being a hypocrite.
    He's just trying to warn you you ungrateful prick.
    No one did ANY types of trades, he's just warning that they FAILED at scamming.
    I actually hope hell boy scams some idiot like you and then he comes crying here to see your face coming out of your ass to see his post.

How about you guys quit making bad/random flames towards one another and not post until some LEGITIMATE proof can be shown? No proof, no reason to post/blame anyone.

Hey idiot, there IS no proof.
    Daniel is just giving the community a warning.
    Either you take it or you don't.

What is your deal with calling people idiots? My post does not lack any intelligence there. It's just a suggestion after reading 5 pages of countless flame ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by jafat View Post
    interesting ^^ what i have read. hey daniels :P u like the warrior? its weird why RainInBlood didnt pm me cuz we usually talk in arena and i saw him online and he never pmed so i did pmed him and he didnt even say anything to me ^^

and also its weird i saw u in the clan sugarshack i was like LoL wth !

But daniel doesnt have the warrior o.O (ok sarcasm off now)

All ive read between the pages and pages of flames is 2 ppl trying to call out some1 as a scammer, but failing pretty bad as their story has changed a couple times in this topic. Also it is to be seen that as of right now daniel has the warrior, this guy i quoted OBVIOUSLY knows the char, and well sounds pretty funny if it was the real owner that he would ignore a friend, i mean not even saying hi? Switching clans?

@knightdaniel - you admitted you got the info and u were changing it. Trying to say you dont have it is pretty stupid, its something you already stated.

@CkkJl2 - Just cuz daniel is ur friend and YOU trust him, doesnt mean he's trustable. Also whats up with ur replies??? I dont know who I wanna smack more, you or your parents.

Hopefully daniel will just give back the warrior, or maybe I'll have to see about gettin the acc temp banned, and get it back to the rightful owner.

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post

All ive read between the pages and pages of flames is 2 ppl trying to call out some1 as a scammer, but failing pretty bad as their story has changed a couple times in this topic. Also it is to be seen that as of right now daniel has the warrior, this guy i quoted OBVIOUSLY knows the char, and well sounds pretty funny if it was the real owner that he would ignore a friend, i mean not even saying hi? Switching clans?

@knightdaniel - you admitted you got the info and u were changing it. Trying to say you dont have it is pretty stupid, its something you already stated.

@CkkJl2 - Just cuz daniel is ur friend and YOU trust him, doesnt mean he's trustable. Also whats up with ur replies??? I dont know who I wanna smack more, you or your parents.

Hopefully daniel will just give back the warrior, or maybe I'll have to see about gettin the acc temp banned, and get it back to the rightful owner.
    +1 i have not been flaming in this topic but been stating facts about what had happened in the trade

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Errm........did you seriously made a topic claiming that YOU scammed an account because you THINK that someone else scammed it first?

this is one of the most retarded things i readed on this forum.

Sir u win the prize

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post

Where did Daniel admit to such things?
    Daniel is not my friend.
    My parents are just fine thank you, though yours seem to have never taught you some respect.

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    Where did Daniel admit to such things?
    Daniel is not my friend.
    My parents are just fine thank you, though yours seem to have never taught you some respect.
    Daniel is not your friend?

I shall not bother myself with you anymore, you are a no one in this topic, I know about Daniel's trades and can actually vouch or add to the topic so if you please, go back to your market section or to the USKO section to post your brain farts.
    So you just randomly know about Daniel's trades and can vouch for someone who is not your friend. Doesn't really make sense to me. You respond to a post by a different user everytime someone posts. So strange why you care so much for a person that's not your friend huh? Or maybe it's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
    Errm........did you seriously made a topic claiming that YOU scammed an account because you THINK that someone else scammed it first?

this is one of the most retarded things i readed on this forum.

Sir u win the prize
    +1 i have said this around the second or third page of this post. I really do not get how a person could do that even though they were the scammers. I'm just laughing right now and enjoying each and every post i read them respond with

Quote Originally Posted by doomdudenoob View Post
    Daniel is not your friend?

So you just randomly know about Daniel's trades and can vouch for someone who is not your friend. Doesn't really make sense to me. You respond to a post by a different user everytime someone posts. So strange why you care so much for a person that's not your friend huh? Or maybe it's just me.

+1 i have said this around the second or third page of this post. I really do not get how a person could do that even though they were the scammers. I'm just laughing right now and enjoying each and every post i read them respond with

Sorry, I post because retards are retards so even if I don't really know him that much I can still defend him.
    You're just one of hellboy's fan base or something.

Sorry, I post because retards are retards so even if I don't really know him that much I can still defend him.
    You're just one of hellboy's fan base or something.
    oh so your in "Daniel's fan base or something" then? rofl i have no idea what you are talking about. Everything i post is based on waht i have heard from both sides and i have posted my opinions what does hellboy have to do with what my views are on this trade? and "I post because retards are retards"? uhhhhhh what? lol

OMG close this topic now pls

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by knox09 View Post
    OMG close this topic now pls
    Why? I would pay him to continue his stupidity, it's making me laugh

I just really laughed to myself on how nice a sig this one is, its almost as good as the the 3th stands for third, retard, one

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    06-05-2010, 10:00 AM
  2. Hits: 18
    06-05-2010, 08:23 AM