Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Trick to be scammed.

This is a discussion on Trick to be scammed. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok i have thought over this issue very thoroughly and basicaly this is how it goes as of so far, ...
Page: 7

dirtysanchez

ok i have thought over this issue very thoroughly and basicaly this is how it goes as of so far, nobody has any proof to support their claims its just a debate between 2 side who think there right.
    daniel so far we have no proof to support our claims that you intentionally wanted to scam the account off hellboy, but that said you have no proof that hellboy was going to scam you. you were just taking ages to change the info and like i said it dosnt take an hour to change the info even if you have to make a new email account.
    and as of right now daniel has the beramus warrior account, hellboy has nothing, and its as simple as that.

Banned

i dont have the account, and i didnt say u scammed me, i said u tried to.
    /close this topic until there will be some solid proff or a temp. ban from a GM...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

i lost 4x shell 8 zzz

I'm taking no side here since I am friend with no one, but I think this post is very lame just like it's owner. It is very clear to me that all the contradictions through this topic makes this it fake and gay.

Explainations:

To begin with: You are a scammer.

The fact that they gave you their part of the trade and you didn't give yours makes you a scammer.
    You said it yourself here:
    then they gave me everything first pw/unsername and shit
    And you still have the warrior in your hands right now.

Second of all : the ''Hacking part'' is a made up story.

There is 2 contradictions in your story which makes it basicly.. a pure lie of yours:

Contradiction #1 : A support ticket is sent from ANOTHER account than the one used to recover it, always. Just because when you look at the CS, you get all the informations of the account

Contradiction #2 : A support ticket is sent AFTER an account is given to someone else. There is no reason why they would of done it BEFORE they gave you the informations. That just makes no sense. I bet that if you show us the date of ''the support ticket'' (if there is any), it is probably made like a year ago just for a simple information change.

Your story is made up

Now my thoughts on it: You tried a scam and you failed it. You still have warrior but I think this is just a matter of time.
    Last edited by Strappy; 05-30-2010 at 01:02 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Strappy View Post
    I'm taking no side here since I am friend with no one, but I think this post is very lame just like it's owner. It is very clear to me that all the contradictions through this topic makes this it fake and gay.

Explainations:

To begin with: You are a scammer.

The fact that they gave you their part of the trade and you didn't give yours makes you a scammer.
    You said it yourself here:

And you still have the warrior in your hands right now.

Second of all : the ''Hacking part'' is a made up story.

There is 2 contradictions in your story which makes it basicly.. a pure lie of yours:

Contradiction #1 : A support ticket is sent from ANOTHER account than the one used to recover it, always. Just because when you look at the CS, you get all the informations of the account

Contradiction #2 : A support ticket is sent AFTER an account is given to someone else. There is no reason why they would of done it BEFORE they gave you the informations. That just makes no sense. There is just no way the can write a CS AFTER giving you the account. It's impossible.

Your story is made up

Now my thoughts on it: You tried a scam and you failed it. You still have warrior but I think this is just a matter of time.
    '
    you are just another retarded fanboy of hellboy rofl...

they used this acc to scam other ppls whit as other ppls wrote in this topic they got scammed by hellboy too.
    AND
    i dont have the warrior as i said, prove that pls!?
    because all you say is BS and u got doomdudenoob on ur trusty.. and u say u arent friends whit anybody, oh.. thats bs.

i got a ss u might wanna take a look at ..
    http://yfrog.com/ccproff1p
    ''us'' oh.. they was together about scamming me. and they just think they can keep having a nice little name.

dirtysanchez

dude that screenshot has like no relevence of proving any1's argument. and 1st off, you do still have the warrior coz nowhere in this topic do you ever, EVER say that you gave the account back. you still have the account and we all know this. and thats the bottom line, disregard whether you think we tried to scam you or if some1 got scammed by the person playing Hell3oy, daniel still has the warrior and isnt giving the account back, the fact that hes been saying he dosnt have the account seems very suspicious to me but thats just me.

please note coz i dont think any1 has said this yet, lee bought hell boy about a month ago, so any scams or ninjaloots or wat ever were not lee, it was the previous owner.

Lol, you are definately 12 years old.

But if I put your insults on the side and actually reply your dumb answer...

1) I read the whole topic. No one said they got scammed by this warrior. The only guy who talked bad reputation about the warrior is a ko4life member since 2010 with 2 posts.. AKA a big joke.

2) You said it yourself noob. Just look at my quote of you. Here, I'll put it again:
    they gave me everything first pw/unsername and shit

u got doomdudenoob on ur trusty
    3) Every single person on my signature are people who I made a USD trade with. I am a human priest in clan ''Fierce'' on human side. Doomdude is a ''GG'' on my list.. not a friend.

I am taking no party here, but your story is made up.

Try to answer this instead: Why would someone write a Customer support ticket to recover an account before they even gave the account away?

Your story makes no sense. I don't need any proof to confirm you are a scammer since your version of the story is not logical. Which means you are currently lying.

All I'm saying.
    Last edited by Strappy; 05-30-2010 at 01:37 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dirtysanchez View Post
    dude that screenshot has like no relevence of proving any1's argument. and 1st off, you do still have the warrior coz nowhere in this topic do you ever, EVER say that you gave the account back. you still have the account and we all know this. and thats the bottom line, disregard whether you think we tried to scam you or if some1 got scammed by the person playing Hell3oy, daniel still has the warrior and isnt giving the account back, the fact that hes been saying he dosnt have the account seems very suspicious to me but thats just me.

please note coz i dont think any1 has said this yet, lee bought hell boy about a month ago, so any scams or ninjaloots or wat ever were not lee, it was the previous owner.
    u never let me change anything rofl.. u changed it before i could.

Banned

1) I read the whole topic. No one said they got scammed by this warrior. The only guy who talked bad reputation about the warrior is a ko4life member since 2010 with 2 posts.. AKA a big joke.

2) You said it yourself noob. Just look at my quote of you. Here, I'll put it again:

3) Every single person on my signature are people who I made a USD trade with. I am a human priest in clan ''Fierce'' on human side. Doomdude is a ''GG'' on my list.. not a friend.

Try to answer this instead: Why would someone write a Customer support ticket to recover an account before they even gave the account away?

Your story makes no sense. I don't need any proof to confirm you are a scammer since your version of the story is not logical. Which means you are currently lying.

All I'm saying.
    yep. but why was i then saying we could use a mod then??
    i said that 1000 times. but they didnt want to.
    and i got proff of that.
    u guys just suck, u got no proff that i stole the warrior and have it now, and ur just trying to fuck up my name. shame on you fucking niggas go ride ur camels

Quote:
    Quote:
    they gave me everything first pw/unsername and shit

Quote:
    u got doomdudenoob on ur trusty

All I'm saying.

uppppppppp

don't ignore me noob.
    You fail

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

rofl i just realized the topic name was "Trick to be scammed." isn't it "Tried to be scammed."? As a said a 15 year old. Well in my experience you never win in a arguement against a little kid until some power is involved(topic is closed, he is banned). Well i expect Daniel to respond to this post with a "retard" or a "idiot" or some other kind of flame so go ahead im used to it :P

Banned

uppppppppp

don't ignore me noob.
    You fail
    then gtfo out of this topic if i ignore u idc..
    u get ignored in rl and also here. its sad for u

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by doomdudenoob View Post
    rofl i just realized the topic name was "Trick to be scammed." isn't it "Tried to be scammed."? As a said a 15 year old. Well in my experience you never win in a arguement against a little kid until some power is involved(topic is closed, he is banned). Well i expect Daniel to respond to this post with a "retard" or a "idiot" or some other kind of flame so go ahead im used to it :P
    u know what i mean about it, and idk if im 15 or 35 age has nothing to do whit this. u just keep saying :
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hes a kid
    and so what, i win u loose so bb
    when im 18 years old i dont really want to argue whit a 15 year old.. just check out how immature u r

Answer to my question noob.

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDaniel View Post
    Nice comback.

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDaniel View Post
    u know what i mean about it, and idk if im 15 or 35 age has nothing to do whit this. u just keep saying :
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hes a kid
    and so what, i win u loose so bb
    when im 18 years old i dont really want to argue whit a 15 year old.. just check out how immature u r
    You win I lose? Your response makes no sense :P keep up the responses im expecting this topic to reach 30 pages when it gets closed

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    06-05-2010, 10:00 AM
  2. Hits: 18
    06-05-2010, 08:23 AM