trina with platinum wtf

This is a discussion on trina with platinum wtf within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k so just bought plat prem, got my 800 kc so i thought good good, closes the pus and theres ...
Page: 1

Upgrade

k so just bought plat prem, got my 800 kc so i thought good good, closes the pus and theres no plat prem green message at the top i thought thats wierd, looks in my inventory and saw no trina, so i thought ill relog, i relog and the green platinum border comes up, but sitll no trina? does plat prem still come with a trina?

TheBloodyBeast

letter

Upgrade

ahh ty

Banned

k so just bought plat prem, got my 800 kc so i thought good good, closes the pus and theres no plat prem green message at the top i thought thats wierd, looks in my inventory and saw no trina, so i thought ill relog, i relog and the green platinum border comes up, but sitll no trina? does plat prem still come with a trina?[/b]

letter[/b]
    lol.

Just becareful when you send ticket to CS, or you'll end up like me http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=264604.

Take screen shots of your character as often as you can before send in ticket and before getting your trina.

Upgrade

Just becareful when you send ticket to CS, or you'll end up like me http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=264604.

Take screen shots of your character as often as you can before send in ticket and before getting your trina.[/b]

wow ouch

Beast&Harlot

or when you buy plati or gold you get a trina in the mail and one on the char xD so double trina for the win

yea i've been getting double trinas with platinum too

Upgrade

i want a double trina xD

oooo its displayed in hours left and not days now wtf lol

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

i want a double trina xD

oooo its displayed in hours left and not days now wtf lol[/b]
    i got 3 months bronze no problems ';s

i got 3 months bronze no problems ';s[/b]
    thanks for your post buddah you changed my life forever

Banned

If you don't get your trina in mail, make another topic in Account Problems section.