Regarding Rental Issues

This is a discussion on Regarding Rental Issues within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support about the rental system issue . I’ve reviewed your ticket regarding the ...
Page: 1

TehFonz

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support about the rental system issue. I’ve reviewed your ticket regarding the bug you are experiencing. Please be aware that we are aggressively fielding these bug reports and working to fix the reported issues as soon as possible. We are grateful for your understanding that we are still in the early stages of the expansion launch.

We are already aware of this particular bug you’ve reported and we intend to have a game-wide fix rolled out soon. This will automatically resolve this particular issue for you. No further action is necessary on your part and we appreciate your diligent in reporting the bug to our staff. I apologize that I do not have a resolution for you at the moment but rest assured that we are working to resolve this as soon as possible!

Thank you for your continued patience and patronage. We hope you enjoy the exciting new lands in Knight Online World: Forgotten Frontiers!

Lost a hell breaker +7 on it

Banned

Wow that sucks glad I took my stuff off there.

TehFonz

Wow that sucks glad I took my stuff off there.[/b]
    Offtopic: I'm from Pennsylvania and I am a brainless redneck who loves guns!!!

Up! Anyone else loose anything or get any different response from cs?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

You'll get your shit back. Did you rent out shit even when people were telling others in another topic not to rent out items?

TehFonz

You'll get your shit back. Did you rent out shit even when people were telling others in another topic not to rent out items?[/b]
    No, i lost my hell breaker before any topics were made about there being any kind of bug.

Banned

If i had to make a guess they wont even bother fixing it, K2's solution to most problems is just disabling it and never coming back to it... how long has the character select been disabled? since 2005? Its almost fucking 2009 ...

If i had to make a guess they wont even bother fixing it, K2's solution to most problems is just disabling it and never coming back to it... how long has the character select been disabled? since 2005? Its almost fucking 2009 ...[/b]
    was going to say that lol. their solution is disable it and throw som type of event or bonus ingame. and then to them its done with.

prestige459

i rented by ib+14 rbt in edana out everyday the last week and a half and no problems, burned it going +15 reb tho :/

K2 isn't fixing anything. IF anyone does then it's Mgame.

But i find it funny, that people test the new features with such valueable items. Rent some IB +7 or so.. It's about testing the new KO expansion and we all know KO isn't the most bugfree game out there

Omg it&#39;s actually possible <_<

It&#39;s amazing how USKO always has those problems KOKO/JAPKO never dreamed off <_<

Mgames should just close USKO cuz it&#39;s annoying ;d

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

Omg it&#39;s actually possible <_<

It&#39;s amazing how USKO always has those problems KOKO/JAPKO never dreamed off <_<

Mgames should just close USKO cuz it&#39;s annoying ;d[/b]
    You don&#39;t hear stories about problems on KOKO because it&#39;s a restricted game and news about it doesn&#39;t concern you much. KOKO has a very strict registration system which guarantees that if a player is banned he will never be able to create another account. Knowing this, the players hardly cheat. But remember that KOKO got minor cooldown way before we did, so it was surely not done against USKO cheaters specifically.

You also don&#39;t hear stories about JPKO. To tell you the truth, neither do I, but I have played on it. JPKO doesn&#39;t have FF yet, not even a beta, and it has nothing disabled that we do. This must also mean that the bugs that were the reason for them being disabled are still there. But the game itself is not very popular, it has 4 servers each with as many players as a USKO server at night (=when turks are asleep). If you walk through Moradon you hardly see any players (bots are at gavolts though). It seems that since it&#39;s not profitable enough to gold farm or babashop on JPKO.

These 2 added together mean that MGAME doesn&#39;t really get a taste of what hacking KO is. This company has a very bad management which doesn&#39;t realize that by focusing on the project which brings in the cash (USKO) could allow it to bring in even more cash. Also it seems that the contract they have with k2 is also just a wall between the company and the product. Look at the "censoring jesus, god, mother and D" scenario: if someone who speaks English sees it, he would immediately complain and refuse to use the patch, but it seems that k2&#39;s contract forbids them from modifying anything, and the only way English words can get to the game is via a translator who doesn&#39;t speak English. Something similar applies to the rest of the bugfixes: the developers have no idea what the bug is so they just do some "fix" and hope it works right.

Foxy_Br

Sorry to hear it bro

But how can u prove u lost it in rental system? U made a video or smth? Because k2 is sux... with proofs its hard u get support, imagine without...

:s