Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Trina's

This is a discussion on Trina's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; THIS IS THE REPONSE I GOT WHEN ASKING ABOUT +5 100% SUCESS RATE WITH TRINA : Thank you for contacting ...
Page: 2

poker27

THIS IS THE REPONSE I GOT WHEN ASKING ABOUT +5 100% SUCESS RATE WITH TRINA :

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support with your inquiry. The Trina's piece and Tears of Karivdis are both used in weapon and armor upgrading. They increase the success chance of upgrading regularly weapons and armor, and rebirthed weapons and armor respectively. There is still a chance the weapon/armor piece can break, however. If these items are lost during the process of upgrading, they will not be replaced. This is an intended game play mechanic. There is no item available in the game that will guarantee a 100% success rate in armor upgrading.

Please feel free to submit another ticket if you have any other questions. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting.

Regards,

CSR Sumire
    Knight Online Customer Support
    www.knightonlineworld.com
    www.gamersfirst.com

Banned

i never burned to +5 w/ trina but my shard +2 not rb burned to +3 without trina O.o[/b]
    haha xD it can only be possible with green scroll... Bus has always been 100% to +3

Banned

not really, i have broken things before to +3 to with bus. it was never 100%
    only uniques are 100% to +3

lez

Heh, after i read all the replies i thought i'll go for +5 on my PS, but after reading this:

THIS IS THE REPONSE I GOT WHEN ASKING ABOUT +5 100% SUCESS RATE WITH TRINA :
    Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support with your inquiry. The Trina's piece and Tears of Karivdis are both used in weapon and armor upgrading. They increase the success chance of upgrading regularly weapons and armor, and rebirthed weapons and armor respectively. There is still a chance the weapon/armor piece can break, however. If these items are lost during the process of upgrading, they will not be replaced. This is an intended game play mechanic. There is no item available in the game that will guarantee a 100% success rate in armor upgrading.[/b]
    im not so sure anymore lol
    Question is now, who is more trustable? Customer support (which prolly doesnt know anything about the expansion) or writing on a trina (which could be bugged like 90% of the game is atm)

Oh and it was never 100% to +2/3/4/5 with or without trina (before expansion). Burned about 3 items from +1 to +2 with bus in my ko time ^^ ofc the % is so high that many ppl havent seen it yet
    Anvil and i dont get along lol

Anyways, if anyone burns something to +4/5 with trina, pls post here

I also never burned "unique's" to +5 with trina but i did to +6 (like 2 times already lol)
    And with Normal items i burned 1s an item to +5 (a raptor in the beginning of akara server)

Before FF's expansion, I burnt some stuff going from +4 to +5 with trina, a friend of mine burnt personal shield going from +4 to +5 with trina, who said it was 100% to +5 ?
    they increased it after this expansion or why they announced it?
    anyway so far all my upgrades went good with trina to +5, soon i'll try to +6 and see if the success rate increased too or no

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I've burned atleast 2 unique items to +4 with trina.. So it's not 100% to +5, stop babbling nonsense :P

lez

you burned them since expansion started or before?
    It says on the trina clearly that its 100% to +5 now, thats why this topic was made, to see if its true or false.

its +5 100% as others have said.. but does anyone know what % it is to +7 with trina? i just made avedon +6 without trinas. and i got a few crystals and shit to sell then ill buy trina and try for +7 avedon then sell it for gbs lol.. anyone know?

Banned

I don´t think its 100% to +5 couse i heard some ppls burned items going +5 whit trina.
    To +6 is probebly 70-80%, i burned my personal,hellbreakers and other items going +6 before.

SoullessOne

I don´t think its 100% to +5 couse i heard some ppls burned items going +5 whit trina.
    To +6 is probebly 70-80%, i burned my personal,hellbreakers and other items going +6 before.[/b]
    lol STOP the BS, YES (NOW AFTER THE PATCH) IT IS 100% WITH TRINA TO +5, before patch was like 90 or 95%. I ve upgraded Tons of valious items since the expansion no problems to +5 (i even upgaded them all to +6 with trina no fails even when its not 100%), and my clannies and friends have done the same with the same results.

Since it is 100% to +5, HUS ???

ZumieZ

Since it is 100% to +5, HUS ???[/b]
    Dont be cheap :P ya might never know trina too expensive to use an HUS

burned my PD to +6 yesterday T_T i went from +3 to +5 with trina and to +6 with trina burned

what can be more gayness losing my PD and 3 trina T_T aq

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12