Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

it seems the paper class gonna are dead in rofd

This is a discussion on it seems the paper class gonna are dead in rofd within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was thinking lets say a paper mage get +9 armor hp as well as mp right? and its almost ...
Page: 1

el_tankie

Default it seems the paper class gonna are dead in rofd

i was thinking lets say a paper mage get +9 armor hp as well as mp right? and its almost fuking impossible to get +10 legitly right? well now look at int mages they have there complete as well as crimson rebirthed at +5 then they some how manage to get it to + 21 which it seems it woulnt be hard. In reallty the only people who benefit in this game would be the high class armor wearing people i mean papers have their choice of trying to max out their hp which would be kinda pointless if you got some lvl 80 warrior spamming 1k dam on you or you could bump up your int and wear armor with higher ac. im and 124 int mage and rest mp ima max out my mp and after that wat do i hit? hp or int? or you could get enough int to and mp to be a int mage then hit the rest in hp but i mean wat the fuck? with mages you sacrife hp and ac for power but when you do reach max power you have to think wat now? ac or hp? either way your kinda screwed either you choose hp or ac dont know wat you all think? just my 2 cents

Banned

Default Re: it seems the paper class gonna are dead in rofd

[quote]i was thinking lets say a paper mage get +9 armor hp as well as mp right? and its almost fuking impossible to get +10 legitly right? well now look at int mages they have there complete as well as crimson rebirthed at +5 then they some how manage to [size=18]get it to + 21 which it seems it woulnt be hard

GL..i havnt even gotten anything that was rebirthed @ +1 to +2 yet <_<

el_tankie

but i mean if you see people in japko running around with +21 items like if they were normal it means it is possible. now lets see someone running around with +10 paper priest or mage and and not half or everyone in every forum sayong he a duper or a gm cock sucking twat. :lol:

Technicolor

Originally posted by el_tankie
    i was thinking lets say a paper mage get +9 armor hp as well as mp right? and its almost fuking impossible to get +10 legitly right? well now look at int mages they have there complete as well as crimson rebirthed at +5 then they some how manage to get it to + 21 which it seems it woulnt be hard. In reallty the only people who benefit in this game would be the high class armor wearing people i mean *papers have their choice of trying to max out their hp which would be kinda pointless if you got some lvl 80 warrior spamming 1k dam on you or you could bump up your int and wear armor with higher ac. im and 124 int mage and rest mp ima max out my mp and after that wat do i hit? hp or int? or you could get enough int to and mp to be a int mage then hit the rest in hp but i mean wat the fuck? with mages you sacrife hp and ac for power but when you do reach max power you have to think wat now? ac or hp? either way your kinda screwed either you choose hp or ac dont know wat you all think? just my 2 cents *

ever heared of gamequestion and tips -_-

Originally posted by Technicolor+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Technicolor)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-el_tankie
    i was thinking lets say a paper mage get +9 armor hp as well as mp right? and its almost fuking impossible to get +10 legitly right? well now look at int mages they have there complete as well as crimson rebirthed at +5 then they some how manage to get it to + 21 which it seems it woulnt be hard. In reallty the only people who benefit in this game would be the high class armor wearing people i mean *papers have their choice of trying to max out their hp which would be kinda pointless if you got some lvl 80 warrior spamming 1k dam on you or you could bump up your int and wear armor with higher ac. im and 124 int mage and rest mp ima max out my mp and after that wat do i hit? hp or int? or you could get enough int to and mp to be a int mage then hit the rest in hp but i mean wat the fuck? with mages you sacrife hp and ac for power but when you do reach max power you have to think wat now? ac or hp? either way your kinda screwed either you choose hp or ac dont know wat you all think? just my 2 cents *

ever heared of gamequestion and tips -_-[/b]

ever heard of vagisil for your sore pussy? -_-

el_tankie

dude this aint question. im just stating my opinion and would like to hear everyones opinion in GENERAL. so stop being a smart ass and stfu. if you aint gonna say anything that is actually on topic then dont even post.

tankie your not allowed opinions that are different on these forums.....when u do the mods delete the posts....believe me

<3

el_tankie

ouch :mellow:

im all for ya man, i have different opinions than the majority of ppl on these forums ^^

for the little people xD

Technicolor

Originally posted by el_tankie
    i dont know wat you all think?

sure this isnt a question -_-

bps have it worse, all the quest items are like chitin, shell, priest crackers etc...its sucks

dorpwn

if u max mp it doesnt mean u max ur dmg because if u have enough int points u could use a better staff and still having 255 mp ...
    it doesnt mean paper mages will be gone now because u gotta be lvl 70 + to use that build

idefix

tbh, getting +21 armor is 100 times easier for paper gear, u know why? u can buy em from npc, so u can try them as many as u can afford to. the shells +1 cost so much mor and the scrolls cost a lot more, so paperarmor to +21 goes faster than shells.

el_tankie

Originally posted by Technicolor+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Technicolor)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-el_tankie
    i dont know wat you all think?

sure this isnt a question -_-[/b]
    wats the QUESTION asking? its not asking for a tip or a game question. it merely asking for everyone opinion. im serious smart asses can be such dumbfucks sometimes (no offense to the dumbfuck that keeps doing this bull shit ===> -_- )

anything else you wanna say technicolor? pm it to me so i can erase it. like i said you wanna start a flame war go ahead but you playing with yourself on that.

el_tankie

but you cant exactly rebirth paper items. you would have to make a shit load of plus 8 then burn em to make a +10 or just be lucky as hell to take one piece +10 no?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast