Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

DeganoPaladin has been banned??

This is a discussion on DeganoPaladin has been banned?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was checking Usko forum and read that DeganoPaladin has been banned. This is the same DeganoPaladin from BadFamily ? ...
Page: 1

Default DeganoPaladin has been banned??

I was checking Usko forum and read that DeganoPaladin has been banned. This is the same DeganoPaladin from BadFamily ? . If so, do not know why it has been banned. But more and more people active in pk of CW leaves the server for different reasons, hack to Gotyou, now they ban this char ( I do not know the reasons, nor whether it is fair or not ) My point is that every time there is less people ... Hopefully the PK in CW survive, every time I loggin with my old account of cw and go to CZ and only see 2 or 3 players in PK . I hope CW up again , and joins more people cuz this is the last decent server in USKO. DeganoThePaladin Banned 1 week ago. - GamersFirst Forums Pd : If him have been banned with reason, congratulate Usko GMs.
    Last edited by Blanquita; 02-10-2012 at 01:57 AM.

sorry to hear that...alot of ppl getting banned for no reason

yes rumors is he was ban for third party tool but who know with so many sharers + i think there is more to this story time will tell @deganothepriest GL getting ur acc back

Banned Regular Member

k2 keeps ruining this game...

seems like theyre starting to ban for reasons like sharers or people babaing. i have heard numerous cases where people were banned from babaing

just going too leave cuz my bro got banned !! so you guys have gg gms

DeganoThePaladin was a well known sharer/babashopper

I'm sure he was banned fairly.

When are people going to understand. Obey the rules or get banned.

Quit crying about it.

Alot of people with gm bought items are getting banned so thats most likely the reason he got banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Alot of people with gm bought items are getting banned so thats most likely the reason he got banned.

my bro lvl 59 archer he dont buy items from gm or any thing like that and he got banned without Reason

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

well... i was banned for a couple days and got unbanned... said i had 3rd party program running, but who knows, maybe he will get unbanned also oO dunno. its not like i had "amazing" gear with full +3's like some of these guys... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    My point is that every time there is less people ... Hopefully the PK in CW survive, every time I loggin with my old account of cw and go to CZ and only see 2 or 3 players in PK .
    I have noticed CZ c2 has been very active with certain orc clans, I thought they were running from something scary on c1....

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle View Post
    well... i was banned for a couple days and got unbanned... said i had 3rd party program running, but who knows, maybe he will get unbanned also oO dunno. its not like i had "amazing" gear with full +3's like some of these guys... lol
    u got banned for being noob, it's a good reason...
    <3

I think funny how ppl say : Deganothepaladin was babashopper and had lots of sharers , He never bought anything else than KC and i know that , cause he play on this server over 5 years. And about sharers , they would ban 50% of the USKO gamers if sharing was a reason to be banned.

he never bought anything but kc LOL do you not see his selling list in this forum dude and both of there chars they might of banned him because of the logs and amount of items that moves through his char you never know its k2 they do random things or they could of just messed up like what has happened to other people it happens alot also.....

1 less baba, move on plx

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast