Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Trina stuck on lvl 1

This is a discussion on Trina stuck on lvl 1 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; honestly i would've kicked you in the head for the first time k2 has already announced this fact but i ...
Page: 2

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

honestly i would've kicked you in the head for the first time k2 has already announced this fact but i don't know how you stil managed to make it seem like its their fault. sure they can be shit for many stuffs but in this instance its your fuckin ignorance that caused you your problem so stfu.

And honestly I'd pay money to see you kick me in the head, cause if all you do is playing this game, you'll either be some fat redneck or some skinny lil' kid.

Haven't played this game in about 5 months. Kthx @ the fucktarded ladderboy for trying to make this topic a flamefest.

you're the one making a mountain out of a molehill in the first place by creating this topic....

and you know you don't have to play the game 24/7 to know UPDATES about the game if anything i hadn't touch the game for like weeks due to isp noobness but if you wanna say i'm a big fat redneck go ahead hehehhe

Don't mind if I do, Billy-Joe-Jim-Bob. Tbh, why ru posting here? Don't you have a cousin to marry with?

Anyways, I did check on here with the search, didn't come up with anything. But ofc, I should've thought twice before asking for something on these forums, cuz it's like asking for flame. You know ladderboy, making flameposts like these do not increase your e-penis, and they only make you look gg in the eyes of other kids, kk.

you know what, i'm pretty sure asking ko to suck cock is the most mature way to handle things. i'm just gonna be the big man here and leave you to whine more about what a bitch this company is.

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    you know what, i'm pretty sure asking ko to suck cock is the most mature way to handle things. i'm just gonna be the big man here and leave you to whine more about what a bitch this company is.
    ...After paying them 40$ for the KC and $15 for the Trina.
    :lol:

AphRaeL

Originally posted by Bevis
    Why would you need 40 worth of kc and a trina on a lvl 1 anyways?
    yea... o.0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12