Will Email change become available again?

This is a discussion on Will Email change become available again? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is there a reason why K2 hasnt made E-Mail change available yet? <_< Is there a reason they havnt?...
Page: 1

BigNastyPriest

Lightbulb

Is there a reason why K2 hasnt made E-Mail change available yet? <_<

Is there a reason they havnt?

WafflesAndCocaine

because they want the boobs who buy and sell accounts to get scammed :P thats my opinion ofc ^^

K2 Strongly Prohibits account sharing/Trading.They feel no need to re-enable this. imho

K2 Strongly Prohibits account sharing/Trading.They feel no need to re-enable this. imho[/b]
    nope your wrong you may think its to stop ppl from buying and selling accounts but the true reason is so everyone dont get fucked when there website gets hacked more often then women have periods since the email thing was changed its alot easiar for k2 because now ppl hack hotmail and yahoo rather then loggin k2&#39;s db via cafe.

i think it will come back but only done through tickets (u can get it done through tickets already just is a pain will probly become easiar aka auto msgs for it) like changing sq .

liquidkk

nope your wrong you may think its to stop ppl from buying and selling accounts but the true reason is so everyone dont get fucked when there website gets hacked more often then women have periods since the email thing was changed its alot easiar for k2 because now ppl hack hotmail and yahoo rather then loggin k2&#39;s db via cafe.

i think it will come back but only done through tickets (u can get it done through tickets already just is a pain will probly become easiar aka auto msgs for it) like changing sq .[/b]
    if that was the prob so they could just change ur email after u send a ticket with all the info needed but they dont
    from the same reason the guy here said before me they dont want ppl to sell\shard\trade their account

alkaline1

hmm i really hope they enable it ^^

if that was the prob so they could just change ur email after u send a ticket with all the info needed but they dont
    from the same reason the guy here said before me they dont want ppl to sell\shard\trade their account[/b]
    i know alot of ppl who have done it requires gold prem and patience sucking off a gm helps also but its all easily done in time

whether or not ppl are buying and selling accounts k2 can care less trading chars used to be allowed on official forums beileve it or not as long as ppl are buying premium k2 dont care and usually when ppl sell there account they gotta get gold to unseal right theres 25 bucks .

and char selling wouldn&#39;t even be as popular as it is if k2 didn&#39;t start it :X

something else i thought i&#39;d point out emails expire and become available to public after a period of time and as insecure as k2&#39;s website is its only a matter of time i used to do same shit to take over expired domains and aol sn&#39;s

Mario

annoying ? bullshit !! 90% of KO population sharing account with other ppl, not always real life friends... if change email will be avaible u will notice what real scamm means ... let me say that u piss off ur sharer , then (coz hes leavin 2000 km away from u) he will just log ur acc on website => change email => reset PW => and finaly msn you "bb loser"...

then just NCS and few premiums to get change SQ possible and... finish by urself

Banned

because they want the boobs who buy and sell accounts to get scammed :P thats my opinion ofc ^^[/b]
    False

K2 Strongly Prohibits account sharing/Trading.They feel no need to re-enable this. imho[/b]
    True