Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

trons

This is a discussion on trons within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; any idea how much ap i need to do solo trons without them killing them by the time they get ...
Page: 1

Default trons

any idea how much ap i need to do solo trons without them killing them by the time they get to me...

i went to bow rogue to get to 60 a bit faster as i dont have much time to play so when i come on i dont want to wait for a party, i just bought a +7 ixb and kept the daggers i already have...

1078 ap with wolf, im on chitin atm but i guess i could go paper fp for the ap, just can you tell me something like what your ap is and how many shots it takes you to kill them... because they are getting to me andi have to take atleast 1 shot while they are in my face

For trons youl need a buffer/ scrolls, if u get a bit better bow, id say around 1300ap, u can do them easy.

tlax

Do blades instead , easier to kill and still nice exp

K2

Default i duno, why ppl do Deru. When Blades are better exp >_>

i duno, why ppl do Deru. When Blades are better exp >_>

Baxxor

cause deru is easier..
    and they dont do much dmg on ya

Scatman

lvl 45,ib +7, chitin set+7,2 kekuri rings +1,2 +9DEX,1 Belt +12 DEX with 1 Health 1392 AP Wolfed, around 930 Ap unwolfed. 3 soemtimes 2 hit uruk blade 4 sometimes 3 hit trons

fark scroll

i macro'ed tron at lvl 58 with no buff with the buffest gear imagine :wub: :wub: :wub:

scatman, the bit about 932 unwolfed and 13xx wolfed is bs, wolf = 20% more ap... incase you hadnt noticed, that doesnt fit

Scatman

wow idiot actually I have 1089 unwolfed since last lvl up and 1307 ap wolfed

Magelord1257

i reckon you should kill blades, but when/if u can 1 hit hais, i would kill them.

VipexXx

I have > 1370 AP wolfed and i do Trons only Buffed. Reason, every 100 or so one comes too close & unbuffed they 2 hit me... or just a little lag and i am dead & i dont like running around to find the maximum hitting distance - its too time consuming.

You dont experience the half xp yet + your AP is ~ 1100... that means u could kill trons at max distance, but one miss you are dead.

Do Blades unbuffed - these will give awesome xp to you!

Killgannon

This is interesting, what lvl are you guys?

:OnSlaught:

Hit one and find out. Only lose .5% after a 30 stone ress.

Killgannon

Another thing, my AP is less than 500 unwolfed at lvl 51, how do I increase that? I'm poor so I still use Stiletto 8's at 54AP and 80 poison... I know they're awful, but it's all I have. What else can increase AP? I put everything into DEX so far as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast