Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

trons

This is a discussion on trons within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ah c'mon... this board usually jumps at the chance to tell someone in great detail how and why they suck......
Page: 2

Killgannon

Ah c'mon... this board usually jumps at the chance to tell someone in great detail how and why they suck...

Road

I can answer this one. Just make yourself some sword breakers. It depends on how much money you have, but with 10-15 mil you should easily be able to make a +8 sword breaker. If you are poor, just make a SB +6. It will only cost you like 1mil to make a SB+6. Once you have sword breakers. Try and get a preist and farm harpies for Mirage daggers. After you have 10 mirage daggers, bus them to +6. You should have mabye 2 +6 if you are lucky. It will take an hour of farming to get an MD btw. So be ready to blow alot of time farming for better daggers.

Killgannon

I just sold my 2 SB +6 for 2m each because I thought the poison damage on my Stilettos were better... So make +7's and then go farm harpies? Well, at least I’ll be farming something worthwhile. Also, we were killing Harpies the other day and killed over 100 in 2 hours and got 0 MD's... My last question… If I were rich how much would SB +8 or MD +6 cost?

2 out of 10 will go to +6?
    You must such at upgrading or have a VERY bad luck <_<

Killgannon

That seems reasonable for MDs right? Or are you referring to Breakers?

Takayuki

Originally posted by Killgannon
    Another thing, my AP is less than 500 unwolfed at lvl 51, how do I increase that? I'm poor so I still use Stiletto 8's at 54AP and 80 poison... I know they're awful, but it's all I have. What else can increase AP? I put everything into DEX so far as well.
    Reskill to archer and get goodgun bow Trons/Blaes hits for 500+, you should kill it form away, so use bow not daggers.
    Read also this topic:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...der=asc&start=0

And i agree with others - do blades solo, not trons. It is very similar exp, because trons are harder to kill [more ac/hp].

Killgannon you need better daggers :blink:

Killgannon

You're telling me! I bought some Breaker +7's last night because that’s all I can afford right now. My AP is up to a little over 600 when wolfed now, so it’s getting better. Would I be better off trying to get MD+6's or Breaker +8's when I get some money? Also, if I reskill to an archer to level quicker, what bow would you recommend? Horn Xbow +8? Iron Bows are hella expensive.

Lawless

you simply need much better Dags...sword breakers/kukris/cleavers at higher upgrade levels....will jack up your AP by a large margin

Killgannon

Did you even read my last post? :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12