Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What has changed in KO in past 18months?

This is a discussion on What has changed in KO in past 18months? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its been about 1-1/2 to 2years since I last logged into KO/KO4life Can someone list me out what has changed ...
Page: 1

Default What has changed in KO in past 18months?

Its been about 1-1/2 to 2years since I last logged into KO/KO4life

Can someone list me out what has changed in past year and half and if the game has become better? Game design/Game play/GMs

Has the PvP changed? Is there any bugs that is being exploited which prevents legit PK?

How's the economy in Diez and C-West? Assuming those are the two most active servers.

Is Bifrost back? If so, is it 100% dominated by botters and farmers or can good groups/clans run bifrost without being annoyed by archers in walls?

Has any events been added to the game to give it more gameplay outside of the grinding and PvP?

Are the events working properly now or do you still get stuck in areas or the event simply doesn't start at the time it's suppose to and start randomly in the next 30min?

I been trying other games from FSP, RPG to other MMOs and just can't seem to find a game to attract my attention like KO did and now I have 3-4hours a day everyday to spare for serious gaming so I'm considering coming back to KO. The game I played actively since 2005 to 2010...

If someone can give me a dense answer, I'd appreciate it very much.

Hacks are used openly and freely and nothing is being done about it.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tuarek2 View Post
    implying it was any different 18 months ago, lol.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

The game is much better now. Play C-West. I'm to lazy to go into specifics, but I was in the same shoes you are in and I just came back about 5 months ago. To put it short, there is a little more content, gameplay is more smooth, I have not seen one hacker/botter and I play almost everyday. The C-West economy is not to bad, you can get some decent gear and find a good clan to PK with. The number of overpowered players isn't to bad. I've been playing a 80+ Warrior with very average gear and been having a blast.

Go human if you want EXP.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    implying it was any different 18 months ago, lol.
    Implying it was any different 7 years ago, lol.

well... there were no turks by then

better game play but to me it's still the same as always just new items move overpowered babas

Quote Originally Posted by Tuarek2 View Post
    but are there hackers in PvP or just hackers farming? I couldn't care much less about that.

Quote Originally Posted by MystiX View Post
    there is a little more content
    What's the more content?

Quote Originally Posted by roguepro92 View Post
    but are there hackers in PvP or just hackers farming? I couldn't care much less about that.

What's the more content?
    Well speaking for manes only, all the np symbol owners are koxpers

Well I will just list a few:

1. Chaos (Free-For-All PvP event with everyone equal in AP and Defense)
    2. New Armor (Krowaz)
    3. Old Uniques (evens playing field a bit)
    4. 70+ BDW (I think)
    5. No EXP penalty for dieing until 80+ (I think again)
    6. New Moradon
    7. Sheriff System Implemented (Players nominated and chosen to be undercover police ingame basically)

To answer your other question, I haven't seen any hackers in CZ at all, and no botters in EXP either.

Just in general, I have been pretty impressed with how much more I enjoy the game this time around. I used to see botters/hackers on a daily basis for years and years and now I haven't seen any for 5 months. To me that says someone is doing something right.

CaptainCoins

To answer your other question, I haven't seen any hackers in CZ at all, and no botters in EXP either.

Just in general, I have been pretty impressed with how much more I enjoy the game this time around. I used to see botters/hackers on a daily basis for years and years and now I haven't seen any for 5 months. To me that says someone is doing something right.
    Then you are either A. Blind or B. unaware as to how to spot a hacker.

Or, there just aren't as many in C-West. I've been playing this game since Beta, so I'm pretty sure I could spot a hacker. People just have their mind set on this game being unclean because it has been for so long, but things seem to be going in the right direction to me.

Just like any other game out there, you can't get rid of every cheater, but not seeing any in 5 months compared to seeing them daily 2 years ago means they are going in the right direction.

I'm sure there are still botters as places like Apes, Cardinals, Ect... but those places are irrelevant to most players now and I havent seen any in PvP.

Or, there just aren't as many in C-West.
    yes

i hear from others that wars in servers like xig are ran by hackers and legit clans just stay at moradon lol

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    yes

i hear from others that wars in servers like xig are ran by hackers and legit clans just stay at moradon lol
    thats gotta suck hardcore lol

7. Sheriff System Implemented (Players nominated and chosen to be undercover police ingame basically)
    is the Sheriff system actually working and well or is it/can it be abused by power hungry players?

sounds like I should atleast install the game back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast